+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Player Ratings v Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    I watched the game live...I'm pretty sure that you will find my scores and comments spot on......but I await your in-depth ratings with anticipation.....if you can be bothered?
    By the comments on here I'd say you're way out again, and I think
    I'm right that Stead has played every game so far? Not bad for a geriatric!

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    By the comments on here I'd say you're way out again, and I think
    I'm right that Stead has played every game so far? Not bad for a geriatric!
    I'm still waiting for your ratings Kels....don't be shy.

It's easy to sit there and be critical of others that make the effort, not quite so easy to get the typing finger motivated

ps I notice you also had a pop at Grantham in the match thread when he said that Stead was awful in the first half.....to him you replied "a little unfair" but to me I'm "way out"

This forum is a matter of opinions....I have mine, you have yours.....sobeit....COYP

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    Jon Stead played very well overall and influenced the game significantly, but I do agree that he spends too much time playing for easy fouls. It becomes repetitive and irritating, especially in League Two where you've got no business being there if you don't fancy a battle. He's a big, tall lad and should spend more time giving centre-halves as good as he gets instead of crumpling or falling down and appealing to the referee. It detracts from the positive aspects of his game.
    Thank you Jackal. I'm getting verbals off Sol and Kels because I think Stead falls over all the time instead of trying to play football.....I also thought Forte had a good game today chasing the balls into the channels, fair bit of skill and unlucky to not get a penno when sandwiched....great effort and application.

I'm still waiting for your ratings Kels....don't be shy.

It's easy to sit there and be critical of others that make the effort, not quite so easy to get the typing finger motivated

ps I notice you also had a pop at Grantham in the match thread when he said that Stead was awful in the first half.....to him you replied "a little unfair" but to me I'm "way out"

This forum is a matter of opinions....I have mine, you have yours.....sobeit....COYP
    The difference is people are watching it in reality and see exactly what's going off, as you've proved last week ( disastrous) and this week you're scoring is way out, I don't give scores as I know who's done well and that satisfy me. Oh.... and I never give opinions on games that I'm not at in person or listen to on the radio, not like some ( you included ) if you're not there you can't comment.

Thank you Jackal. I'm getting verbals off Sol and Kels because I think Stead falls over all the time instead of trying to play football.....I also thought Forte had a good game today chasing the balls into the channels, fair bit of skill and unlucky to not get a penno when sandwiched....great effort and application.
    So now you're imagining what's been posted and not actually reading what's wrote. I disagreed with your score nothing to do with Stead falling over.

The difference is people are watching it in reality and see exactly what's going off, as you've proved last week ( disastrous) and this week you're scoring is way out, I don't give scores as I know who's done well and that satisfy me. Oh.... and I never give opinions on games that I'm not at in person or listen to on the radio, not like some ( you included ) if you're not there you can't comment.
    You're a bit of a strange chappy aren't you Kels?.......so none of us can comment on England when they play in the Middle-East World Cup, the cricket tour of India, the Lions tour down-under?

What about the Grenfell Tower fire....only the ones there?.....Trump in the USA?......what about Hitler in WW2, were any of us there?

I'm off for a beer....you've lost the plot big-time.....Good Night.

Well in my world Tarkers everybody is entitled to an opinion but your player ratings are s***e . Sorry mate .

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Well in my world Tarkers everybody is entitled to an opinion but your player ratings are s***e . Sorry mate .
    Surely not Thicky Trees as well, Navy?

Obviously you were not here as your score for Stead provides, unbelievable... I wish a few more had his vision for passes.... so who did all the donkey work and provided the pin point pass for Tootles goal??
    Of course he "obviously" wasn't there, you know he lives in Mexico!! Nothing at all wrong with saying "Not a bad attempt from a TV viewing, however you didn't see ......."
    But no!

JS started to fall over at a gust of wind three seasons ago. He is just as bad as that 20 goal a season player we broke the bank for... what was his name now? Oh yeah, Mcleod.

Not defending Tarkers in anyway, just sick and tired of Pavlovian retorts.
    Last edited by SmiffyPie; 23-09-2017 at 07:03 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast