+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hecky...

Hecky...

Resign you've taken BFC as far as you can. Your signings are crap. Your team selections are crap n' so are your subs. I'd do a better job.

Breaking News

Mister Lee sack Hecky and appoint Ponte Steve with immediate effect. Ponte will be in charge for the QPR game.

I hope so SBRed we might win a game.

Theres only 1 thing to say to that..... Ponty OUT, his 5 up front formation is just ridiculous, bring back Hecky!!.

Like Frustrated mate...just so frustrated right now arrrrrgh. Horrible feeling wish we'd lost 2-0 Acido Hope that goal keeps us up mate Hope that defeat get's us shot of Hecky.

Muppet fans

Long time reader but first time poster........most clubs have supporters who are not that bright.

We have one or two that grace Oakwell too.

To think about sacking Hecky now is ludicrous!!!!! Most seasons in the second tier have seen us have a woeful away record ( last year being the exception ) Today we've gone to the team that was in the top two, who have spent millions over the last few transfer windows and matched them. On another day if decisions went our way then we would have come away with more than a respectable single goal defeat.

Not to forget our most recent successful team being torn apart and us having to rebuild again. Budgets define the quality of player you can recruit and new players need time to settle, some do it quicker than others. Majority of the players need to be on the top of their game for us to get anything. As for tactics Hecky and the other coaches can only work with what they've got. They see the players in training and blah blah blah blah

I can't be bothered to carry on.

Be careful what you wish for.... but in Hecky I trust !!!

I'm available. Common sense management. Pick your best team, know your arsoil from your elbow, reap the rewards. Keep gettin' sold short

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Like Frustrated mate...just so frustrated right now arrrrrgh. Horrible feeling wish we'd lost 2-0 Acido Hope that goal keeps us up mate Hope that defeat get's us shot of Hecky.
    Im also as frustrated as hell right now Ponty, and I know it was only a few games ago when we beat Derby in the cup, and the season at that time looked like it might be a surprisingly good one.
    However, three straight defeats later with yet more unexplainable pointless changes and the annoying formation that doesn't work, and we're just above the drop zone tonight. Even Brentford have got their first win and are above us tonight!.
    Last edited by Acido; 23-09-2017 at 08:09 PM.

Made my point now Acido. Disgusted mate. Apologies to those offended. Just gutted.

Some strong reactions on here and some venom towards Hecky. Can't understand it myself , thought we played decent considering where we shop for players and where they do . I'd say we were the better team .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast