+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr undroppable, Mr unsubbable

There's wishful thinking and then there's delusion.

57's version makes more sense, McInnes was just getting in before what would have been this mornings " exclusive "

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I think McLean is a stick on for the B@stard Garden.
    McLean and Jack were our midfield duo for 2-3 years and we never really laid a glove on Celtic so if they have any far fetched ambition to challenge Celtic they are going have to sign better than those 2.

Unless of course Caixinha remains in charge as he seems to be under the impression his job is to finish above us instead of challenging Celtic, if he stays in the job I could see McLean going there.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    McLean and Jack were our midfield duo for 2-3 years and we never really laid a glove on Celtic so if they have any far fetched ambition to challenge Celtic they are going have to sign better than those 2.

Unless of course Caixinha remains in charge as he seems to be under the impression his job is to finish above us instead of challenging Celtic, if he stays in the job I could see McLean going there.
    Jack didn`t seem to be able to play with anyone ?!!

Mclean is/was at his best in the more forward postion that Christie has taken. but he isn`t better than Christie at it.

Must be a source of frustration to him. In the deeper role he had flashes of looking god. I doubt the constant swapping around of players this season has helped much.

but whatever, I keep thinking back to the Cup Final. Open goal, and between him and Hayes they manage to screw it up. What does he do, he wanders around flailing his arms in despair. When he should have been screaming back into his place in the team asCeltic charged up the park. ? Maybe that`s what Mason means by a 4-0 type player.

Get Tansey in there , and let him get bedded in .

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Get Tansey in there , and let him get bedded in .
    Tansey isn't the same class as McLean. We need another Shinnie type player in the middle, if Shinnie is going to be playing left back. O'Connor provides the defensive cover, but we need someone with energy and drive to get from box to box. I don't think we have anyone like that currently in the squad other than Shinnie. Tansey seems more similar to Jack from what I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    It's obvious that this news has been leaked to the media and McInnes has gone public on it to save banner headlines in the gutter press on the day of the game tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnydesalvo View Post
    The timing's detrimental towards us. Get him out od the XI and up for sale.

The rumour I heard was that he was pulled into the office and asked about extending his contract.
    He was open and honest saying his plan was always to be here for a couple of years and then get a better deal elsewhere.
    He believes he will get a better financial opportunity and at 25 ir the prime age to go do so.

The club instigated this and the timing.

I think we all knew deep down he'd likely be off. Lets get behind him and the team tonight.

**** McLean, I'm right behind OConnor and his best efforts, Miller style.

Happy clapping at its finest.

F'uck off McLean you useless Hun c'unt.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Happy clapping at its finest.

F'uck off McLean you useless Hun c'unt.
    Happier to be classed as a happy clapper than a delusional tw@t

We're all willing happy clappers, but if it's delusional you're after, wrong thread - see new stadium and training complex thingy.

Please refrain from calling a fellow Dandy with differing opinion with such negative bile.
    Last edited by vinnydesalvo; 25-10-2017 at 12:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnydesalvo View Post
    Please refrain from calling a fellow Dandy with differing opinion with such negative bile.
    Noted.
    Was a poor reactive stance defending a player with a similarly negative bile name who is not here to defend themselves

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast