+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr undroppable, Mr unsubbable

You can't name those two in the same sentence.

One's a football player, the others a f'uckin p'oof

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post

I can, I just have a different opinion than you.

Incidentally, Are you proud of your post?
    Last edited by afc1903mad; 16-01-2018 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    So Maddison going to the Premiership is opening the way for a bid for McLean.
    We live in hope. Hopefully more than 500k

£5 would do

£500K for a guy who's definitely gone in a few months time is decent business and I'd imagine the club would take it if that's what was offered. The difficulty will be bringing in a replacement for the rest of the season. If this Chidie guy is the business then he can play alongside Shinnie and we'll be okay, but I think losing McLean would have an impact on us. McInnes will have a few options in mind as he was going to have to replace him in the summer, but may not be available just now, and likely cost more as selling clubs will know we're slightly desperate to find a replacement fast.

McInnes won't want to sell him. To be fair he knows he won't see much if any of the £500k.

Unlike most of you, I like him but I'd still sell him if that's the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    McInnes won't want to sell him. To be fair he knows he won't see much if any of the £500k.

Unlike most of you, I like him but I'd still sell him if that's the deal.
    100% with you here Aldo, I also quite like him, but 500k for a player leaving anyhow in 6 months, is too good to turn down.....

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    100% with you here Aldo, I also quite like him, but 500k for a player leaving anyhow in 6 months, is too good to turn down.....
    agree with this, problem will be getting a decent replacement in. I'd like to think that DM would have prepared for this type of scenario and will have one or two options to go for in the next fortnight.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridieeater View Post
    agree with this, problem will be getting a decent replacement in. I'd like to think that DM would have prepared for this type of scenario and will have one or two options to go for in the next fortnight.
    This is the obvious concern.
    I see that Dundee have slapped a £1.5m price tag on one of their players that the deid huns are sniffing at. To get a decent replacement, we need to either spend the money we get in total, or even add to it.
    Players from the Championship in Scotland are leaving for ridiculous sums of money to the promised land in ingerlund, so we really do need to pull a diamond from the out of contract bosmans on the go...

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post

Homophobic ridiculous post.

Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast