+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr undroppable, Mr unsubbable

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The hu n saying it’s his last game for the Dons!!!

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo...ean-st-mirren/

Whether you like him or not I guarantee there will be people posting on here “we are missing McLean” when he is gone like some have been saying about Hayes and McGinn this season.

Speaking of McGinn everything is rosey with him right now but I give it 2 to 3 games before it’s back to the usual gripes of “he needs a kick up the erse ”,”I don’t like the look of his face”etc etc

I think McLean is a fairly good player who we will struggle to replace. He's much more effective though when he keeps things simple. He does my head in with his "Hollywood" 60 yard diagonal passes which, initially look great, almost make it, but never do and end up being intercepted or going out for a throw. Invariably the commentator will say "great vision from McLean". Great vision is no good, if it's not followed up with proper execution. Having said all that, for the most part, he is very effective for our team.

Strange memory there min.

I can't remember anyone being enthusiastic at all about the Tansey signing.
    Hopeful maybe.

Jack however can get tae f'uck.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    In Willie's day when you were a kid you mebbe "nominally" supported team but you never went to see them cos you were ayeways playing, Saturday a.m. school Saturday p.m. Boys Club/Juvenile, Sunday same or BB.

When I was at school the good players might pledge an allegiance but they never really supported a team, that was left to the dumplings like me.
    Exactly that. That’s why I ended up playing Welfare* fitba on a Sunday than Amateur on a Saturday. Also because I was ****e at fitba, of course. These boys who made it favoured teams rather than supporting them. Logistics didn’t allow it

* the biggest of all misnomers. ‘Welfare’ was the last thing on some of these thugs’ minds.

I dont give a f@ck either way. Just dinna be getting your photo taken in the away end at Rugby Park and it to be posted on the net, or have a celtic birthday cake or not celebrate a goal at Parkhead etc when employed by Aberdeen FC

Loved his witty acknowledgement of the negative Saints banter yesterday and further render Steven Thompson into dark hirsute groomed TinTin void of substance earned status . Such pride that a true legend is ours. Few will ever forget Oor Wullie.
    Last edited by vinnydesalvo; 21-01-2018 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnydesalvo View Post
    Loved his witty acknowledgement of the negative Saints banter yesterday and further render Steven Thompson into dark hirsute groomed TinTin void of substance earned status . Such pride that a true legend is ours. Few will ever forget Oor Wullie.
    What did he say? What did he say Musky?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I dont give a f@ck either way. Just dinna be getting your photo taken in the away end at Rugby Park and it to be posted on the net, or have a celtic birthday cake or not celebrate a goal at Parkhead etc when employed by Aberdeen FC
    Exactly. If we pay your wages for a relatively short period of your life the least you can do is make it look as though you actually care about the club.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Whit ?!! Is David Niven a Hun inna ????
    Apparently, his claim to have been born in Kirriemuir, is untrue. A pity, I've always imagined him hamming into a bridie at Station Park watching a dour battle with Stenhousemuir in a break from beefing Princess Margaret at Glamis.

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast