+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr undroppable, Mr unsubbable

F'uck, has he not gone yet?

Hopefully he's "injured" tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    F'uck, has he not gone yet?

Hopefully he's "injured" tomorrow
    I'd imagine he will want him for tomorrow then he'll be off.

I think McLean is a fairly good player who we will struggle to replace. He's much more effective though when he keeps things simple. He does my head in with his "Hollywood" 60 yard diagonal passes which, initially look great, almost make it, but never do and end up being intercepted or going out for a throw. Invariably the commentator will say "great vision from McLean". Great vision is no good, if it's not followed up with proper execution. Having said all that, for the most part, he is very effective for our team.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I'd imagine he will want him for tomorrow then he'll be off.
    If, and it is a big if, we have a £500k offer on the table, I don’t think we’d risk him getting injured tomorrow.
    Similar to Hamilton who have left Docherty out of their squad for a Lanarkshire derby tomorrow.
    Maybe I’m wrong.
    We will see
    Maybe you’re right, maybe they’ll sell him after the game at the B@stard Garden.

The hu n saying it’s his last game for the Dons!!!

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo...ean-st-mirren/

Whether you like him or not I guarantee there will be people posting on here “we are missing McLean” when he is gone like some have been saying about Hayes and McGinn this season.

Speaking of McGinn everything is rosey with him right now but I give it 2 to 3 games before it’s back to the usual gripes of “he needs a kick up the erse ”,”I don’t like the look of his face”etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Whether you like him or not I guarantee there will be people posting on here “we are missing McLean” when he is gone like some have been saying about Hayes and McGinn this season.

Speaking of McGinn everything is rosey with him right now but I give it 2 to 3 games before it’s back to the usual gripes of “he needs a kick up the erse ”,”I don’t like the look of his face”etc etc
    We were always going to miss Hayes and McGinn. It was the euphoria that surrounded Jack getting replaced by a better player in Tansey that is laughable looking back.

We are crying out for a player of Ryan Jack's ability and composure to beef up the midfield. The replacement has been punted already due to being cr@p.

Strange memory there min.

I can't remember anyone being enthusiastic at all about the Tansey signing.
    Hopeful maybe.

Jack however can get tae f'uck.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Willie Miller supported Celtic. Aye so he did.
    Agreed. Miller never showed his support for any other team when he played for Aberdeen. Even to this day in his job for the bbc he is only known as the great Aberdeen captain. I don’t hear him shouting for any other team except the Dons. Miller truly was what a Dons player should be...always proving he could play against anyone and any team. The players nowadays could take note.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    We are crying out for a player of Ryan Jack's ability and composure to beef up the midfield. The replacement has been punted already due to being cr@p.
    I don’t think lyan rat was very good for Aberdeen and remember of coming away from games thinking the rat had a sh!t game quite often. Fk him and it looks like the liar is out for the season..... Hee Hee. Fk the cnt.

Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast