+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr undroppable, Mr unsubbable

Has indicated he is leaving at the end of the season and Deek has thanked him for being upfront.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Has indicated he is leaving at the end of the season and Deek has thanked him for being upfront.
    Horrible timing though.
    No doubt Rangers will sniff about him in January and then snap up for nothing in the summer.
    Same as they are doing with Walker at Hearts

How much would you accept for him in January?

Better start a rebuilding job now then. That’s Christie, McLean and Stewart all going from midfield next season.

It's best he tells us now. Means we aren't fannying about and wondering what is happening. I'd still sell him in January and the money can go towards a shuttle bus. I like him, I think he's a good player often played out of position but he's not irreplaceable.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    It's best he tells us now. Means we aren't fannying about and wondering what is happening. I'd still sell him in January and the money can go towards a shuttle bus. I like him, I think he's a good player often played out of position but he's not irreplaceable.
    I would agree with that.

If he does go to the huns, McLean and Jack in their midfield wont strike fear into anyone.

Drop the Hun rat just now.

Nobody would really notice anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post

Exactly.

I don't think he has ever had a good game for the Dons, I don't expect him to start now.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I would agree with that.

If he does go to the huns, McLean and Jack in their midfield wont strike fear into anyone.
    He's made his mind up and made it clear which is either a good thing or it means he has been tapped.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Exactly.

I don't think he has ever had a good game for the Dons, I don't expect him to start now.
    Very clear you guys don't get to see much games
    He has had a period of poor form where he should have been rested, but he is a very influential player.

I have noticed his performances have slightly improved in the run up to this decision. Like you, I would drop him now and it's not like he is irreplaceable. Jack and McLean in midfield for the huns... yes please

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast