+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr undroppable, Mr unsubbable

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Completely different players, apples and oranges kind of comparison.
    Not really.
    Both wide right.
    Different style, same position

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    The sun is also doing an article on McGinn joining the Huns in January.

Personally I can’t see McLean or McGinn moving there,once that nutter in charge gets fired their new manager will be looking for better than those 2.
    I think McLean is a stick on for the B@stard Garden.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnydesalvo View Post
    Pretty sure both deals could be done at @ £300k including add-ons, which would leave a bit of change from the McLean to Cardiff £750k in January. Get the board to add that to the Moult bid.
    Cardiff offering £750k for KM?
    Bear in mind they offered less for Hayes when he had more of his contract left in the summer, I can’t see it.

It's obvious that this news has been leaked to the media and McInnes has gone public on it to save banner headlines in the gutter press on the day of the game tomorrow.

I think McLean has had more good games than bad, but we've replaced better players before.

The filth are on the bones of their arses again financially (no Europe, no cup final bigotfest, King claiming penury, a manager to pay off, a crazy wage bill on which season ticket income was jizzed), and can't compete with what McLean might expect to earn in England.

I think we'll let him go in January, probably getting about half the fee we paid for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    It's best he tells us now. Means we aren't fannying about and wondering what is happening. I'd still sell him in January and the money can go towards a shuttle bus. I like him, I think he's a good player often played out of position but he's not irreplaceable.
    ...genuine wit on a forum! - well played!

The timing's detrimental towards us. Get him out od the XI and up for sale.

Lewis

Logan Arnason McKenna Considine

O'Connor Shinnie

Wright May Mackay-Steven

Rooooooooooooooooney

Lets go, 5-0 Dons.

Can't say I'm surprised he isn't signing a new contract. I just hoped that we could make a bit of profit on him. Never ideal losing a first team regular on a free transfer.

Hopefully he sees the h*ns as a dead end. And with all due respect to him, if he does go there and that's a reflection of the type of signing they're making they won't be challenging Celtic any time soon.

Or us.

Would be heavily disappointed if Mclean gets stick from our fans at tonight's game.

The WHOLE team needs our backing tonight.

Here’s an alternative theory about the timing of the announcement...

McInnes knows McLean is leaving - he knows the biggest shop window is the game v Celtic - he knows it’s a game he needs everyone at their best...

He alerts every manager in the country to the fact McLean will be up for grabs in the summer, if not January before our biggest game of the season - and tells McLean, “here’s your opportunity to go and catch the eye of the watching world and win yourself a big move”. In other words, Mcinnes is trying to use it as a means of motivating McLean to step up and deliver on the big stage.

Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast