+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr undroppable, Mr unsubbable

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Thank you kindly. I’ll not let it happen again

Anyway, back on topic. Anyone seen the vid of McLean signing one of the banned Huns songs? It’s a cracker
    No, you keep going on about it and never bother linking it so we can all have a look.

If KM had a beard we would have got 15 more goals out of him a season. It was that easy.

Thank you kindly. I’ll not let it happen again

Anyway, back on topic. Anyone seen the vid of McLean signing one of the banned Huns songs? It’s a cracker
    Was he wearing his sash ?

If he does go to the guff Championship it won't be long before he's found out down there. He'll be back in Scotland playing for his beloved huns in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    No, you keep going on about it and never bother linking it so we can all have a look.

If KM had a beard we would have got 15 more goals out of him a season. It was that easy.
    McLean is 97% hairless.

I'm definitely in the pro-KM camp. As others have said, he is always available and "brave" with the ball in modern footballspeak - he is possible our best receiver of the ball in tight situations, a skill sadly lacking in too many of our players at the moment. Yes, he hasn't scored as many goals as he might have done, but as others have also said, he has been switched around positions, quite often doing several different roles in the same match. Holding in a sort of quarterback role, the No. 10 role, out wide, even twin striker at times. I also feel that if Johnny Hayes pass in the cup final had been better and he had scored, and we had won the cup, his standing amongst some Dons fans who think him useless ( a minority I think) would have been much higher.
    He still has his best years ahead of him, and I feel it's a shame that he is going, as I don't think we have seen the best of him yet, but if he is going in summer anyway, then 500K (not enough in my eyes) for him now, especially going to Englandshire, should be taken, if possible. And I would rather have him down there (or here from my point of view) than up at Iprix. If that were to happen, I have a feeling we would regret it more!

Definitely take the money, and there is the bonus of pissing off Sevco.

Quote Originally Posted by OneBrianIrvine View Post
    Och Mase you've disappointed me here...
    Sorry NTD. Didn't think about Europe with it snowing an all.

I wish i could use the post with quotes thingy.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    As I said before Storie is supposed to have a hun tattoo.
    Well, we don't need to concern ourselves with Craig Storie any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    McLean is 97% hairless.
    Hun eyebrows

Generally, you just made that up

He doesn’t score, doesn’t set them up, can’t shoot & is posted missing in way more games than he turns up
    Clearly you don’t see him [strikethrough]ever[/strikethrough] enough

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast