+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr undroppable, Mr unsubbable

At least he's available to stick himself in the shop window though.

Cnut McLean's not that much of a swear word yet, is it?
    Last edited by vinnydesalvo; 25-10-2017 at 12:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Not really.
    Both wide right.
    Different style, same position
    Dunno about that.
    I'd say one of Stewart's main problems is that he isnae suited to what was, formerly, default formation 4-2-3-1.
    To me , Stewart's an inside forward, drifting wide then cutting in.
    The three in behind was ideal for McGinn, for me he could've played any of the front 4 in that formation.
    Dinna get me wrong, in terms of quality/ability, there's nae comparison, but it's nae a like for like thing.
    Last edited by InversneckieDob; 25-10-2017 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnydesalvo View Post
    Pretty sure both deals could be done at @ £300k including add-ons, which would leave a bit of change from the McLean to Cardiff £750k in January. Get the board to add that to the Moult bid.
    I think any offer for McLean in January will be about £700 000 less than that. If we get an offer over 100k for him in the window we bite their hand off.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I think any offer for McLean in January will be about £700 000 less than that. If we get an offer over 100k for him in the window we bite their hand off.
    Serious?

I'd be surprised if we accepted anything less than what we paid or were offered in summer. Pending on where we are headed January, anything less than 500k would Shirley be rejected. His 7 minute appearance against Netherlands will only bump up the fee.

As originator of this thread I am delighted that he is ofski.If he goes to Rangers, even better. The odd Hollywood pass was not enough for me. I don't think he will be missed by his midfield colleagues. We will find a better replacement.

So what if......

Mclean starts/comes off the bench to score the winner????

For me Mclean has put DM in a sh1tty situation by saying he wont be signing now, much better times through the season (start) he could have come to this conclusion and gone public in a time that suits all parties.

Oh well sell him in January for some £££ if we can and move on.

What if....?

I'll go beserk, jump up and down then make my way home expecting to get a fair amount of stick on here.

3 points in the bag, I'll cope.

Honestly not much better than the invisible man and I don't give one flying ..... iota where he ends up as he will undoubtedly fail wherever. Anyone giving us money for him is quite frankly ...... well likely sevco manager.

Looks like norwich are going to pip the hunz fir km....

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo...erdeen-500000/

Quote Originally Posted by fittiered View Post
    Looks like norwich are going to pip the hunz fir km....

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo...erdeen-500000/
    So Maddison going to the Premiership is opening the way for a bid for McLean.

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast