+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What the Wolves fans said

What the Wolves fans said

Name:  IMG_3934.jpg
Views: 1101
Size:  104.7 KB

Barnsley fans shoved in the upper North Bank quadrant today. Always thought that's where away fans were supposed to go when it was rebuilt

Barnsley giving as much as they're getting here. Good pace about them going forward and they attack in numbers.

I thought Barnsley would sit back so credit to them.

Definite pen - that's coming from a Wolves can. Barnsley giving as good as they get, even game but ref not favouring either team -just crap.

What even is a Barnsley ?

Poorest we've played. Fair play to Barnsley. Stopped us playing through the lines.

That's our first real bad first half. No movement, no penetration. Letting Barnsley dictate play

Really flat 1st half, Barnsley the better team getting plenty of crosses in, albeit a bit powder puff. Costa surely on for 2nd half?

Barnsley done a good job stopping us playing tbf. But can they press for 90 mins? we have a strong bench that can still change games.

Barnsley's tactic of putting 3 men on Wolves back three has stopped the home side playing it out from the back.

Fuc kin can’t beat Barnsley

We're not gonna drop points to Barnsley surely 😳🙄

Barnsley give it a right good go, had their chances

Barnsley fans acting like they've just won the league calm yourselves 😂

Disappointing. Not firing today. Pulled from the fire but Barnsley unlucky not to get a point. Come on you Wolves

pheww u made us sweat there Wolves at least we win when we havent played well. Barnsley played really good tbh

Harsh on barnsley that!! Who gives a **** 🕺🏻

As a wolves fan, can only say unlucky to Barnsley-better team today, worked harder,should have had pen in 1st half-Good luck for the season

We have been on the end of so many late goals that I have Zero sympathy for Barnsley, I love it, roll on the Blades on Wednesday

Unlucky Barnsley, the game was evenly matched and you deserved a point. Good luck for the rest of the season.

Played ****e but still 3 points. Thats how promotion is won. ****ing get in. Barnsley can consider themselves unlucky

What a win that is! Poorest performance this season but give Barnsley credit they disrupted our play and forced us long from the back

Only our fans would sing "who are ya" to 800 Barnsley fans the other end of the stadium , Jesus wept

not too sure why Barnsley try and play nice passing football with really **** players

That's sh ite carnt be doowin wi being credited ? Arr they blind

Our **** players cost virtually nothing. How much did the wolves **** players cost £££££££mmmm

All fans are more generous to the opposition after a victory.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    All fans are more generous to the opposition after a victory.
    I'd normally say that SB but in fairness many of those comments were made during the game

Got to say we met some decent chaps in the town centre pub Slaters. (Top class Autumn Red ale!!! Didn’t think we’d get in wi colours on but they were welcoming and one chap talking to us said it was nice that they had allowed us in and they could talk football with us, as they don’t normally let fowk in with colours on in any town centre pub.
    Very complimentary about us and Hecky, and Barnsley too.

Just a new take on an old theme. 'This is Barnsley, who are Barnsley anyway, for...heaven's sake. Come on, this is Barnsley we're talking about! If we can't beat Barnsley, etc!'

Oh, and they play some neat tidy football, good going forward, solid at the back, one of the best teams we've played this season, etc.

I agree.I would love to come on here & say how good the other team was cos it means we`ve won.

But in truth, apart from Bristol, we haven’t seen a team that we shouldn’t/ couldn’t have beat. Even with 15new laikers. And if we were to play Bristol tomorrow we wouldn’t be losing 3-0 again. I haven’t seen a team yet that are THAT MUCH better than us

Not one its....BARNSLEY FFS!....are they in tune with reality.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast