+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Brighton-Toon Predicions

Brighton-Toon Predicions

Toon to win 2-1 and merino to get his first goal for us. Gayle to get the winner

Think Hughton will come at us hard but we will weather the storm and win by 2 goals, depends on how tight we are at the back.

I would be very happy with a point to be honest. We are doing well but the games against the big boys are yet to come (with the exception of spurs) and whilst these early results are great, we must keep it real. We are looking for survival then gradual improvement in the teal world

Quote Originally Posted by michaelowen View Post
    I would be very happy with a point to be honest. We are doing well but the games against the big boys are yet to come (with the exception of spurs) and whilst these early results are great, we must keep it real. We are looking for survival then gradual improvement in the teal world
    Sorry, I wont be happy with a draw, we should be able to beat them, I'd be happy with a draw against Liverpool but not Brighton.

I would take a draw from this game now as I would from any away game this season. One step at a time.

Going on the impetus we have at the moment and the struggle they are having along with the way we deflated them last season when they thought they had it wrapped up I'm going for some sort of a win for us 0-1, 0-2 or 1-2 and I'd be thrilled with any of those.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    I would take a draw from this game now as I would from any away game this season. One step at a time.
    Aye, this, to be honest.

Much as I could see a dogged 1-0 to us, an away point would be good.

i can see us starting off well, Joselu getting an early goal , im going for a 1-2 win

I wanna win

I want to win and think 0-2 but if we get a point away from home i wouldn't be annoyed.

Unless obviously we'd battered them the whole game but even then that is football.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)