+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can we win without a striker

Can we win without a striker

If it's true that Billy and Clarke had a training ground bust up and Billy has fractured ribs and Clarke is under club suspension, how can we manage a decent strike force. Donaldson is still carrying an injury as is Ched. Could be worse though , we could have Rhodes up front. Hope these rumours are wrong but don't think so.

The rumours are wrong,mahat

If it's not true, who the F starts these rumours?

Cowboys and Aliens was a load of old coblers,too.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    If it's true that Billy and Clarke had a training ground bust up and Billy has fractured ribs and Clarke is under club suspension, how can we manage a decent strike force. Donaldson is still carrying an injury as is Ched. Could be worse though , we could have Rhodes up front. Hope these rumours are wrong but don't think so.
    Why would you say that? You sound like a ****ing PIG!

Rumours are bollox but somat must be up with Billy otherwise he would have started last week imo chris wouldn't do saving for the next game it's still worth the same points even if it is them and I really can't see the don being 100% even if he makes it,wouldn't be the same for us blades if we didn't have disasters waiting around the corner

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Rumours are bollox but somat must be up with Billy otherwise he would have started last week imo chris wouldn't do saving for the next game it's still worth the same points even if it is them and I really can't see the don being 100% even if he makes it,wouldn't be the same for us blades if we didn't have disasters waiting around the corner
    That night in the pishin rain at swillsbro we had 2 owd men Corky& Bobby(other than DEANO)and the rest as they say is history. Whatever happens i will be there against Wolves at BDBL in midweek all bein well,but obvs i want a win today.I went to watch Rovrum yesdi and i think it may a good idea for us to watch Keifer Moore wi January in mind,he's still a bit raw but whenever the Millers put in a decent cross he looked dangerous,if i see Mitch at Stocky 2moz i'll have a word. UTCB

I liked the look of him in the pre season game rod as you say he's very raw but so was deano

Quote Originally Posted by zachblade View Post
    If it's not true, who the F starts these rumours?
    Pigs

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Why would you say that? You sound like a ****ing PIG!
    Couple of 100% Blades told me this is what they'd heard. As I said hope I'm wrong. Think with just one striker we could beat the Pigs. " Sound like a Pig" ? GFY.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast