+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How Long Can You Keep This Up?

How Long Can You Keep This Up?

Impressive I must say, but for now long for?
    Personally I'll be pleased if you make tier 3, but still only very early days.
    Alarm bells are ringing from our side of the Trent, let's hope we are not in the same division this time next year 😣

lets hope we are

Quote Originally Posted by Pensionerpie View Post
    lets hope we are
    I cant see florist going down but I am more than happy to second that.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    Alarm bells are ringing from our side of the Trent, let's hope we are not in the same division this time next year ��
    Normally I'm a good predictor but I've got every single Notts match wrong this season, Es*** Red, and I'm telling you there is absolutely NO chance that Forest will be relegated...

Alarm bells are ringing from our side of the Trent, let's hope we are not in the same division this time next year ��
    Not a hope will Forest go down fella, I'd say mid table for you guys this season

Alarm bells are ringing from our side of the Trent, let's hope we are not in the same division this time next year 😣
    Living in West Bridgford you don't have to tell me the Alarm Bells are ringing at the Temple of Doom, l could not get to sleep last night because of them Ringing.😲😲😲😲