+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dingle petition

Dingle petition

The fifa club world cup is taking place in UAE in early December

So speed is of the essence

After the extra time win over Bristol rovers and the flukey one over an unlucky Barnsley side, surely the dings should replace real Madrid as the representatives from Europe

Deprived of the official title after their "heroic " win over honved, in horrendous conditions when taps were turned on, such injustice cannot continue.

So please sign the petition put up at: www( you can guess what the thurd w stands for?).biginthe50s.com

If we can get 100,000 signatures parliament has promised it will p iss it pants and tell us to f off after Googling who they yam

They beat both Honved and Real Madrid in friendlies before i was born, so yeah, let's go for it.

The UAE have become aware of the petition as have real Madrid.

As such the Arabs are building a new dam, and Real Madrid could not give a damn, as when Zidane was asked for a comment by the express and Dingle, said wolves are not a concern for me I have had my jabs

When the reporter to explain who and what they a perplexed Zidane just headbutted said in the chest and stormed

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    The fifa club world cup is taking place in UAE in early December

So speed is of the essence

After the extra time win over Bristol rovers and the flukey one over an unlucky Barnsley side, surely the dings should replace real Madrid as the representatives from Europe

Deprived of the official title after their "heroic " win over honved, in horrendous conditions when taps were turned on, such injustice cannot continue.

So please sign the petition put up at: www( you can guess what the thurd w stands for?).biginthe50s.com

If we can get 100,000 signatures parliament has promised it will p iss it pants and tell us to f off after Googling who they yam
    100,000 that shouldn't be a problem there was that many of them at the Chorley games in the 80's.
    Anyone ever met one of them who wasn't at them games?

I'm constantly amazed at how it would be possible to get 50,000 people into a two sided ground!

There should be a statue erected in honour of the Bhatti brothers at The Hawthorns.

What a magnificent job those boys did.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    They beat both Honved and Real Madrid in friendlies before i was born, so yeah, let's go for it.
    Don't go upsetting the witting mob .they won the euro cup.or had you forgotten.the cup they say we will never win .

Caught up on the channel 5 championship show and was surprised to hear a ding declare after such a "comprehensive " win that "we're up" basically on the post match fan cam

You gotta give it to the grief councillors of dinglehampton, as I would have thought the return of God Megson the Dingle slayer would have caused a few sleepless nights but, no promotion is assured after, ahem, 9 games into the new season

You gotta laugh at the baseless arrogance

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)