+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T the wba board

O/T the wba board

I tend to look at a few boards, some have interesting topics. The Notts County and Rotherham are two that stand out for me.

The Baggie board was doing really well again until the return of the foul mouthed, Wolves obsessed keyboard bully.

It's such a shame, the social inept one brings the board down to his gutter level within one evening.

Jealous, dribbling tramp.
    Last edited by Newcy Wolf; 24-09-2017 at 01:03 AM.

How can anyone take him seriously? his first game at sandwell town hasn't even been played yet, see below!

I wasn't born 55 years ago but that sounds like a great game my first game was nearly 30 years ago on 24/10/17

That will be the White Lightning kicking in.

Now sweepers gone I wonder who he will start picking on next?

Just been over and asked him where he parks his Tardis

Quote Originally Posted by TheDing View Post
    Just been over and asked him where he parks his Tardis
    Expect a load of immature abuse, normally involving nicking lead off a church roof, going to a council owned dog **** stadium and the use of the term 'inbred' when he feels a bit braver after a drink.

I think that covers it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    That will be the White Lightning kicking in.

Now sweepers gone I wonder who he will start picking on next?
    Oh it won't be long, his return from the ban and nothing's changed. I tell you what i find amusing, his posts are virtually unreadable but all on sandwell mad seem still join in with his garbage. He will probably lay into whoever 'he goes almost everywhere' does. It's strange how the latter has suddenly gone quiet!

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    Oh it won't be long, his return from the ban and nothing's changed. I tell you what i find amusing, his posts are virtually unreadable but all on sandwell mad seem still join in with his garbage. He will probably lay into whoever 'he goes almost everywhere' does. It's strange how the latter has suddenly gone quiet!
    Quiet indeed.

Maybe because Lai cannot be blamed for Pulis buying crap?
    I see 'Mr. WBA' from Yorkshire has piped up again.

Why do people pretend to understand a rivalry that's none of their business?

I like reading the bully's poor attempt at humour, toothache is more amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Quiet indeed.

Maybe because Lai cannot be blamed for Pulis buying crap?
    I see 'Mr. WBA' from Yorkshire has piped up again.

Why do people pretend to understand a rivalry that's none of their business?

I like reading the bully's poor attempt at humour, toothache is more amusing.
    I read an interesting fact earlier on sandwell mad, in nine attempts Pulis has failed to win at Arsenal. The owner can only do some much, he allows funds and then it's up to Pulis and co to decide what type of player is needed, then it's down to tactics.

Oh Mr.Yorkshire is happy to dish it out, he's like a stuck record regarding Wolves. I bet even he would get a game in Pulis' side

I live and work amongst fans of quite a few clubs. The usual suspects, the Wolves, Villa, Albion and Blues. You can add to that plenty of glory hunters who claim to follow Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal, but there's nothing better than having banter with fans of local sides. Forums like these don't do the real thing justice, especially with keyboard warriors.

It's like some kind of defence mechanism with them isn't it?
    Whenever they aren't playing too well or the latest transfers have proven to be sh1te, they start taking it out on the neighbours

I can't take baggie "couldn't agree more mick" al seriously, he's only been following them for a few years. As for the pseudo baggie, I'm not going to be the one responsible for yet another sulky absence.

Chim chiminee anyone?

I see Tourettes boy has been eating those little mushroms that grow on his lawn again!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)