+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MATCH DAY POST: Sheffield Wednesday v The Mighty Blades

MATCH DAY POST: Sheffield Wednesday v The Mighty Blades

So here it almost is, the much anticipated 2017 Steel City Derby. And the short trip to the rust bucket is certainly set up intriguingly, with particular attention seemingly on our striker crisis. Team sheet will be very interesting..... and having said that...

Any team news?

Is Billy fit?

Has the Don recovered?

Shall we just not discuss anything about team lineup until we actually know it?

Well all I can say for those travelling, is be safe, and be sensible. Hopefully we put on a decent performance and have every chance of coming away with something. Obviously both teams have started well, and unfortunately the pigs do have a decent home record. Would love to predict something better, but for me it's a 1-1 but with Billy getting equalizer. Time will tell.

Safe journey and be proud.

UTB

Foxy said last night, no fit strikeforce

I'm expecting us to be at full strength. They are a decent side in many ways, but we can defend and blitz them on the counter. Head says 1-1, heart says 0-3 to the Blades, with Billy scoring an injury time tap-in in front of an empty kop.

Can I also add that win lose or draw, they will still be ****s. I thank you...

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    I'm expecting us to be at full strength. They are a decent side in many ways, but we can defend and blitz them on the counter. Head says 1-1, heart says 0-3 to the Blades, with Billy scoring an injury time tap-in in front of an empty kop.

Can I also add that win lose or draw, they will still be ****s. I thank you...
    If Foxy is worried about having a fit strikeforce, then take it as read. He's itk, but rarely gives owt away because it's his board and has to be careful with what he lets out

I know foxy well and he never lets on anywhere near what he actually knows,wouldn't put it past him to be in on a cover up,time will tell I'm of the opinion we're struggling up front (no rod I haven't heard owt) if so it's goin to be difficult I'd take a 0-0 but fear we'd struggle to hold out against fletcher and hooper in particular so with a heavy heart I'm goin 2-0 and if we get owt it's a bonus

We've nowt to fear. We have a good side and management that we know give us everything. I said beginning of the season we will surprise a few and I think we could today. They're nothing special, their players have arse holes like ours have

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    If Foxy is worried about having a fit strikeforce, then take it as read. He's itk, but rarely gives owt away because it's his board and has to be careful with what he lets out
    Hard to know isnt it B58? Wouldn't surprise me if Foxy is chucking in a curve ball, but I guess the team sheets will tell us all.

Come on you red and white wizards, let's get stuck in and beat the pigs, 2-1 to the mighty blades

UTB ��������

I see it's a 1-2-3 game.
    Evens Wed, 2/1 draw, 3/1 Utd.
    If it's anything like our city, the United side invariably prevails, 70% wins & draws.
    There's an omen for you, c'mon the Blades!

Leon and Brooks up front

Billy on bench

Donaldson nowhere to be seen

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast