+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scoreboard?

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    Jeez, where did that come from? I would have thought it was obvious to all but the dumbest on here that my very minor criticism was made lightheartedly & slightly tongue in cheek, lighten up ffs, we are top of the league.

Still tictacs available for Mansfield game as far as I can gather, Kev?

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Still tictacs available for Mansfield game as far as I can gather, Kev?
    Although it was great of Tony to offer us a lift, for some reason I just don't fancy it mate even if we could get tickets (which I doubt, I think that the OS hasn't been updated again). Sorry about that, as you know it's not like me & I hope it's not a bad omen.

PS.
    What a nice bloke MagpieTony is, I met him for the 1st time at Coventry & now see him at home games & he offered to drive over from Derby on Saturday to give me & gump a lift to Stags because he knows I am having health problems. Top Man.

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    Although it was great of Tony to offer us a lift, for some reason I just don't fancy it mate even if we could get tickets (which I doubt, I think that the OS hasn't been updated again). Sorry about that, as you know it's not like me & I hope it's not a bad omen.

PS.
    What a nice bloke MagpieTony is, I met him for the 1st time at Coventry & now see him at home games & he offered to drive over from Derby on Saturday to give me & gump a lift to Stags because he knows I am having health problems. Top Man.
    He certainly is a nice bloke, tho he doesn't come on here much these days as he sez there's far too many no-beds on the board, hang on !!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12