+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Match Ratings Summary Table

Quote Originally Posted by optipez View Post
    Most scorers are within a point of each other most of the time. It takes a lot to get a nine and you have to be poor to get a five.
    You were unreasonably rounded on a couple of weeks ago, I disagreed with you, but some took pleasure from a bit of low level online bullying. This is a shame, if posters get hounded out, the board dies and it's far easier to slag someone off than nail your colours to the mast and put your scores up, and leave yourself open to a bit of ridicule.The

I put the scores up for the benefit of those like you who can't make it as I always like to read others scores from matches I can get to. Not just the scores but a little critique of each player.
    It is strange that you mention "hounded out".....I know of at least 4 people that don't bother posting on here anymore.......one was a huge commercial backer of Notts, advertising around the ground, but it kicked off on here one night and now the signage has gone......my own son was "hounded off" about 5 years ago, now he doesn't bother posting.....bumped into Dangerous Sausage on another forum who said MAD was a waste of time.....and lastly, a finance director for a major UK company used to post but said it was too much stress on here.....pretty sure that they all still attend games and post occasionally on Facebook.....took a peek at Facebook on Saturday, there were at least 20 ex-pats leaving messages on "where do you live, let's put you on our World Map", I posted obviously

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    It is strange that you mention "hounded out".....I know of at least 4 people that don't bother posting on here anymore.......one was a huge commercial backer of Notts, advertising around the ground, but it kicked off on here one night and now the signage has gone......my own son was "hounded off" about 5 years ago, now he doesn't bother posting.....bumped into Dangerous Sausage on another forum who said MAD was a waste of time.....and lastly, a finance director for a major UK company used to post but said it was too much stress on here.....pretty sure that they all still attend games and post occasionally on Facebook.....took a peek at Facebook on Saturday, there were at least 20 ex-pats leaving messages on "where do you live, let's put you on our World Map", I posted obviously
    You can only be "hounded out" if you are weak enough to allow yourself to be hounded out. If you don't like the tone of the forum then don't post, but any talk of people being hounded out is over dramatic in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    You can only be "hounded out" if you are weak enough to allow yourself to be hounded out. If you don't like the tone of the forum then don't post, but any talk of people being hounded out is over dramatic in my opinion.
    I disagree Elite......there are lots of things that people could be doing instead of posting Match Ratings, and then getting told..."you shouldn't be allowed to comment"......there are people on here that love the club, watch every game live, the highlights, the extended highlights, the interviews.......then some complete tosser tells you to "do one"......at some point you think "what's the point"?.......nothing to do with strength or weakness.....at some point "enough is enough".....it's like a bad marriage, the "strength" is knowing you should walk away, or suffer another another 10 years of ****ty existence

I disagree Elite......there are lots of things that people could be doing instead of posting Match Ratings, and then getting told..."you shouldn't be allowed to comment"......there are people on here that love the club, watch every game live, the highlights, the extended highlights, the interviews.......then some complete tosser tells you to "do one"......at some point you think "what's the point"?.......nothing to do with strength or weakness.....at some point "enough is enough".....it's like a bad marriage, the "strength" is knowing you should walk away, or suffer another another 10 years of ****ty existence
    All I can say to that is if a complete tosser tells you to do one, anyone who actually 'does one' must be weaker than catpiss.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    All I can say to that is if a complete tosser tells you to do one, anyone who actually 'does one' must be weaker than catpiss.
    That's what 3 of my ex-wives said, so I said "okey-dokey"...........now I live on my own.....my kitchen is spotless and my bank account is fully accounted for....................oh yes, and the fridge is loaded with ice-cold beer....c'est la vie

A lot of posters would have felt 'hounded out' if they'd been told their family deserves to die because of the opinions they posted on here.

A lot of posters would have felt 'hounded out' if someone was relentlessly publishing their real name and location for the purposes of undermining their political opinions.

Yet the only one moaning about 'hounding out' is the person who behaves like that.

One thing about passive-aggressive behaviour is that people often find it hard to see it in themselves.

I find it ironic that you post this yet you trawl through someone's Facebook page, copy and paste what they posted in to a new thread then try and destroy them by humiliating them, regardless of who or what they post you subject them to, as someone else posted ' online bullying '. Grow up and stop bed wetting again.
    Last edited by keldsyke; 25-09-2017 at 02:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    I find it ironic that you post this yet you trawl through someone's Facebook page, copy and paste what they posted in to a new thread then try and destroy them by humiliating them, regardless of who or what they post you subject them to, as someone else posted ' online bullying '. Grow up and stop bed wetting again.

Wow, the same gruesome twosome, Sol and Kels, you never stop do you?....your daily ritual is to find me on here, whichever thread I'm on, and slag me off....and you then justify your witch-hunt by propagating lies......it's starting to look weird.

Sol, your first point is taken out of context, BUT I then apologised publicly on here two or three times....on one occasion speaking directly to Jacob. He accepted my apology....but you keep bringing it up every few months....it's getting boring and repetitive.....almost "hound-like"

Point two....You couldn't be more wrong, Sid and I have some history that pre-dates your arrival on here.....he actively went after info about me on an O/T thread, because I was "interesting" apparently (though many would disagree)....again that thread is archived somewhere on here.

The info about Sid/Alan Coombes was gained from THIS site after he himself admitted that whoever found the info (I have no idea who it was, but I'm sure it is archived somewhere on here)...was indeed correct.
    He actually bragged about his childrens books and his prowess as a correspondent in several posts and his "scoops"......so it wasn't me that revealed it, though I admit I'm fascinated by West Ayton Life....and the ongoing search for the "dog pooper"

All this was at the same time that he actively went after the Trews, bragging that he had "inside info" on their ***-life....he has not only attempted to reveal some of that on here, but also in PMs....if you don't believe me, then I'm sorry, but you must be outside of his little "clique".....I was almost a member.....but I fear that my membership has been revoked!

Point three - It is ironic that it is actually you doing the "hounding", as this latest post of yours clearly shows.....your posts regularly follow mine, usually in an attempt to "wind me up"

Point four - No idea what "passive aggressive" is....I will look it up....if it is remotely relevant then I thank you for the free diagnosis.

ps Sorry to bore everyone else, but this is my regular bi-monthly refutation of Sol's and Kel's accusations.....if they just sent me a PM themselves, it would be a lot easier.
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 25-09-2017 at 03:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Amazing, once again you should read the full thread.....I was referring originally to FOUR OTHER POSTERS that I know of on here, that no longer post because of the undisguised vitriol on Notts MAD at times.....SEE POST 11 FFS......in reply to someone else, Optipez, mentioning "hounding"

Have you read the full thread or not Kels....or is this yet another attempt to have a go at me?

Let me explain slowly for you:
    Optipez mentions "hounding out" and "online bullying" in post 3........I replied in post 11, of people I know that don't bother posting anymore, including the original Tarquin, my son......Elite repeats my mentioning of Optipez's "hounding out" in post 12.....so I give an example in post 13 of me getting it on the Match Ratings thread saying "at some point it's easier to walk away"

Now, according to you, it's me that is the "bed-wetter" EVEN THOUGH IT WASN'T ME THAT ORIGINALLY MENTIONED IT and was merely giving an example of the stuff that goes on on here......I honestly think I might be going mad!

ps It's not his FB page.....his FB page is pretty boring, nothing there except his marriage pic....it's a Public Page for the village, he's the Administrator. So you're saying I cannot post a Public FB conversation on here?.......un-sodding-believable
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 25-09-2017 at 04:24 AM.

Amazing, once again you should read the full thread.....I was referring originally to FOUR OTHER POSTERS that I know of on here, that no longer post because of the undisguised vitriol on Notts MAD at times.....SEE POST 11 FFS......in reply to someone else, Optipez, mentioning "hounding"

Have you read the full thread or not Kels....or is this yet another attempt to have a go at me?

Let me explain slowly for you:
    Optipez mentions "hounding out" and "online bullying" in post 3........I replied in post 11, of people I know that don't bother posting anymore, including the original Tarquin, my son......Elite repeats my mentioning of Optipez's "hounding out" in post 12.....so I give an example in post 13 of me getting it on the Match Ratings thread saying "at some point it's easier to walk away"

Now, according to you, it's me that is the "bed-wetter" EVEN THOUGH IT WASN'T ME THAT ORIGINALLY MENTIONED IT and was merely giving an example of the stuff that goes on on here......I honestly think I might be going mad!

ps It's not his FB page.....his FB page is pretty boring, nothing there except his marriage pic....it's a Public Page for the village, he's the Administrator. So you're saying I cannot post a Public FB conversation on here?.......un-sodding-believable
    ....pps trying to humiliate him?......hahahaha......by posting 14 Political replies to show he does the same on a Public FB page as he does here by posting and manipulating threads?......I think you'll find he's made of sterner stuff than that.

It's simple...Sid and I don't like each other very much but we try to keep our sparring within the bounds of decency, a kind of half-truce......if he was overly upset then he would contact me....I don't think he needs your help, but obviously I might be wrong.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast