+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO Albionic 68

FAO Albionic 68

Hi Danny,

Coming over for the Man C game Saturday 28th of October, hope to catch up with you then.

I've heard that the Smethwick End is more vociferous and more pulsating than the BRE where I usually sit, so I thought I'd try the Smethwick - could you point me into the direction to where to buy a seat? In the vicinity of where you are sitting would be good

Cheers mate.

Morning Thomas, hope all O.K chap.

The Smeth' isn't what it was but give it a go by all means.

I'm in Block 2 row RR, I'll get the ticket for you and you can give me the money in the Sportsman if you like?

If you can't make the Sportsman for any reason then I'll meet you by the Smeth' gates which lead to the turnstiles between 14:30 and 14:45 hrs.

I'll probably need to wait for them to go on general sale but I can't see it being a problem.

Just post a reply on this thread and we'll get things sorted.

See you on October 28th and COYB .

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Morning Thomas, hope all O.K chap.

The Smeth' isn't what it was but give it a go by all means.

I'm in Block 2 row RR, I'll get the ticket for you and you can give me the money in the Sportsman if you like?

If you can't make the Sportsman for any reason then I'll meet you by the Smeth' gates which lead to the turnstiles between 14:30 and 14:45 hrs.

I'll probably need to wait for them to go on general sale but I can't see it being a problem.

Just post a reply on this thread and we'll get things sorted.

See you on October 28th and COYB .
    Ok here, hope you're ok too mate. Thanks for the info, I may probably be able to sort it out myself since they go on sale on Wednesday morning, and I am a member (and nothing really planned for at work at that time ).

Block 2 row RR, could also a seat number give me an even better clue?

I will post here stating if I have succeeded in getting a ticket or not on Wednesday. Btw, I got an e-mail address of yours from Iain, is that still in use (he was not sure)?

I will def make it to the Sportsman prior to the game, will be there twelvish probably .

Sorry, mid 90's.

Sorted

Block 2 row SS seat 123.

See you in the Sportsman prior to the game on Saturday 28 October mate.

Nice one Thomas, see you on the day chap .

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)