+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sheffield Utd under 23s v Reds under 23s

Sheffield Utd under 23s v Reds under 23s

Monday 2pm kick off,Bracken Moor , Stocksbridge Park Steels Ground
    Hoping to meet up with Rodcurrie , no doubt he'll be all smiles after today's result , looked good Dem Blunt Boys,

Good to see them blue pigs gerrin a sound thrashing.

Seven**** years since they were in the Premier League but still deluded. Massive

Bit quiet inside Hillsborough weren't it. I reckon that manager's on borrowed time. Wi that squad they have they should be near the top. Body language from Wednesday players is all wrong. Meks me laugh seeing that and reading shyte on here yesterday abart gerrin rid of Hecky

Tha cud be reyt Pass wi Carlo he looks a scared man , Nubdi really wants Hecky sacked du tha , iz got t be given time fo nar , new teeurm an all that , it Carnt go on till its too late tho , it's been a crap time since January at our club , odd decent performance OK , we are now playing catchup and no game is easy , dunt want to be cut adrift befoor Xmas , we need to be on abart 29/30 pts min end of December to give ourselves a good chance of survival , i think we Will and get around the 10th spot , January may bring more optimism or gloom , am in the optimist camp reyt nar
    Forza di Reds UTFLWG
    regards that match darnt rooard ! Fowls barncin abart wun minit then Blunts scooar que mass exit ov ooham fans
    Last edited by Romared; 24-09-2017 at 05:25 PM.

Wiltha be dooing thi report as usual ESR ? Al doowun wennagerroaham , put mi expenses int normal a/c regards Chriskaroma , unbelievable Jeff
    Crawshaw pasties afoor match bin recommended , if i dunt like al bray Rodcurrie wi it

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Crawshaw pasties afoor match bin recommended , if i dunt like al bray Rodcurrie wi it

Hahahah and yes I'll try !

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Bit quiet inside Hillsborough weren't it. I reckon that manager's on borrowed time. Wi that squad they have they should be near the top. Body language from Wednesday players is all wrong. Meks me laugh seeing that and reading shyte on here yesterday abart gerrin rid of Hecky
    You won’t be laughing if they DO sack Calamity Carlos, and come calling on Hecky with a 200% rise. ... It could happen. Especially if he’s feeling Vulnerable with the take over looming....,, Right time to cast a Fly....

Name:  IMG_3941.jpg
Views: 415
Size:  79.1 KB

Lost 2-1

Decent game today , 2 good young teams , saw Stevie Mallan for the first time too , he did pretty well , good range of passes and looked dangerous at set pieces, Goalie M O M for us team sheet sed Greatorex United just about deserved the win and created the better chances , a late flurry of chances by the Reds were well saved by their goalie , Enjoyed the Afternoon and the being in the company of Rodcurrie and his mate, top lads who know their footy and like a laff Chriskaroma reporting from a Balmy Bracken Moor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast