+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sheffield Utd under 23s v Reds under 23s

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Decent game today , 2 good young teams , saw Stevie Mallan for the first time too , he did pretty well , good range of passes and looked dangerous at set pieces, Goalie M O M for us team sheet sed Greatorex United just about deserved the win and created the better chances , a late flurry of chances by the Reds were well saved by their goalie , Enjoyed the Afternoon and the being in the company of Rodcurrie and his mate, top lads who know their footy and like a laff Chriskaroma reporting from a Balmy Bracken Moor
    Just to add Rod pointed out one of their players was Bomber Grahams son , he looks a promising player anorl , that young star Brooke walked past us he ony looks abart 10 and like a latt , they've gorra job on keeping him at the Lane after yesterday's performance and good luck to the lad

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Lost 2-1
    Sack the coach(es).whoever they are.

We can't be doing wi looazin to the likes of Sheffield Utd.

(Wenna se to fooak rarnd here in Sowerby Bridge "He worraz thin azza latt" the ent a clue worram on abart)
    Last edited by SBRed48; 25-09-2017 at 04:38 PM.

Decent game today , 2 good young teams , saw Stevie Mallan for the first time too , he did pretty well , good range of passes and looked dangerous at set pieces, Goalie M O M for us team sheet sed Greatorex United just about deserved the win and created the better chances , a late flurry of chances by the Reds were well saved by their goalie , Enjoyed the Afternoon and the being in the company of Rodcurrie and his mate, top lads who know their footy and like a laff Chriskaroma reporting from a Balmy Bracken Moor
    Thanks Roma , did tha bray Rod wi thi pastie?

I really enjoyed your company this afternoon mate,it was a good game and i look forward to seein ya in the return at Oakwell academy.Yet another footballin lesson you've seen the BLADES gi a Barnsley side(for those who dunt know me,I'm kiddin) UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    You won’t be laughing if they DO sack Calamity Carlos, and come calling on Hecky with a 200% rise. ... It could happen. Especially if he’s feeling Vulnerable with the take over looming....,, Right time to cast a Fly....

Doesn't really bother me to be honest Jules. Winnall going there didn't bother me either. Life's too short to get upset about things like that mate.

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Thanks Roma , did tha bray Rod wi thi pastie?
    Nareow addettunit afoor I wentin , gorrin their end an scattud em tho

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12