+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Take A Knee

He is difficult to like. Dick Dastardly as he's known in our house. I've nae interest in F1, but the wifie has stopped watching it because she canna stand him.

If you read his book. The first een as im sure he has more. He is F1s equivalent of Celtic. Hes a victim c@nt. Never his fault. The expelled from school story was very celticesque.

Hes a wee w@nk

And a racist one at that

Trump being a **** again. About 10 players from the Eagles said they wouldn't go meet him at the White House, so he's throwing them all under the bus by bringing up the military and national anthem.

Not one player for the Eagles protested during the entire season.

I'm sure his supporters won't bother to look into that fact though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    The guys a grade A tosspot. 3 races three smashes please along with three Vettel wins
    He has just been mouthing off on the gender pay gap. He gave Serena Williams as an example which is perhaps the worst example he could have given considering that the prize pool in the women’s slams is heavily subsidised by the money brought in by interest in the men’s game.

Even the BBC which has been pushing the wage gap narrative hard for the past few years posted an article last year which admitted the wage gap, when adjusted for career choice, working hours etc, is basically nonexistent in under 40s i.e. women still earn less on average but don’t “earn less for the same work”.

But then your average “feminist” in 2018 cares more about how many female CEOs there are than the working conditions of the average female part time worker balancing a job and childcare responsibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    He has just been mouthing off on the gender pay gap. He gave Serena Williams as an example which is perhaps the worst example he could have given considering that the prize pool in the women’s slams is heavily subsidised by the money brought in by interest in the men’s game.

Even the BBC which has been pushing the wage gap narrative hard for the past few years posted an article last year which admitted the wage gap, when adjusted for career choice, working hours etc, is basically nonexistent in under 40s i.e. women still earn less on average but don’t “earn less for the same work”.

But then your average “feminist” in 2018 cares more about how many female CEOs there are than the working conditions of the average female part time worker balancing a job and childcare responsibilities.
    An absolutely horrible wee f@cker. Im all up for British F1 drivers doing well. (Mansell was one of my heros as a nipper) but f@ck Lewis Hamilton. He is F1s version of Celtic and Liverpool rolled into one

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345