+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thread worm

Thread worm

Went to the chemist the other day and asked if they had a cure.
    "yes this should clear up the problem".
    £6 pound for a couple of small tablets,one to be taken right away and the other a few weeks later.
    Said to the wife how long are your finger nails?".
    she showed me and they were just the right length,saved myself a few bob.

Quote Originally Posted by arty View Post
    Went to the chemist the other day and asked if they had a cure.
    "yes this should clear up the problem".
    £6 pound for a couple of small tablets,one to be taken right away and the other a few weeks later.
    Said to the wife how long are your finger nails?".
    she showed me and they were just the right length,saved myself a few bob.
    Im terrified to ask what the ailment was...

Once had to treat some nail fungus, gadz i know, and a wee bottle of the treatment stuff cost £22... it was also as about as useful as t!ts on a tomcat... robbing b@stards.

I've got some of that for a fungal Tae nail, get it on 'script though, do nae 22 bar shell out.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I've got some of that for a fungal Tae nail, get it on 'script though, do nae 22 bar shell out.
    My Doctor wanted to take a blood sample to check my liver was okay, in order to take some pills to clear it up. I haven't trusted that man since he rammed his finger up my hoop, just because i had a the sh!ts for a few days. I was 'molested' before my time.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    My Doctor wanted to take a blood sample to check my liver was okay, in order to take some pills to clear it up. I haven't trusted that man since he rammed his finger up my hoop, just because i had a the sh!ts for a few days. I was 'molested' before my time.
    What is it with rogue doctors and putting their fingers up arses? Old wifey doctor got me with that about a decade ago. Apparently she was checking for appendicitis. I've since learned that is not a method for checking for it.

#mepoo

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    What is it with rogue doctors and putting their fingers up arses? Old wifey doctor got me with that about a decade ago. Apparently she was checking for appendicitis. I've since learned that is not a method for checking for it.

#mepoo
    I'm married to a doctor and my mate said to me when I started seeing her "you'll be like the cobblers son".

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I'm married to a doctor and my mate said to me when I started seeing her "you'll be like the cobblers son".
    I don't get it. I'm sure it's funny but I'm struggling tonight. Even googled 'cobblers son' but nah.

Help a brother out.

I don't get it. I'm sure it's funny but I'm struggling tonight. Even googled 'cobblers son' but nah.

Help a brother out.
    I'm not helping you out like that but...

The cobbler's son didn't get any shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I'm not helping you out like that but...

The cobbler's son didn't get any shoes.
    Shirley if anyone would have a pair of shoes it would be the cobblers son? He'd probably hae heaps.

Shirley if anyone would have a pair of shoes it would be the cobblers son? He'd probably hae heaps.
    How come every thread ends up with you discussing a digit (or more) up your arse?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast