+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Well played

Well played

Wednesday fan here, well played today.Better in every department and no excuses.Big Leon never a bad player just had a rotten attitude and Wilder changed his ways.

Being from Northampton i also have a lot of time for Wilder as he got us promotion easily the same as he did with you.

You played how we did 2 seasons ago with team spirit and direct attacking.Think Wednesday will comfortably finish ahead of you when we finally realise we can't bore teams to death.Still, decent game and the reverse fixture has some extra spice now.

Cheers Jim. The difference is that I don't think Wilder is going to compromise on attacking football.

Thanks Cobbler

Quote Originally Posted by CobblersJim View Post
    Wednesday fan here, well played today.Better in every department and no excuses.Big Leon never a bad player just had a rotten attitude and Wilder changed his ways.

Being from Northampton i also have a lot of time for Wilder as he got us promotion easily the same as he did with you.

You played how we did 2 seasons ago with team spirit and direct attacking.Think Wednesday will comfortably finish ahead of you when we finally realise we can't bore teams to death.Still, decent game and the reverse fixture has some extra spice now.
    You're goin on Pignore.UTCB

Make your mind up . Who the f**k do you support. Strong smell of pork.

Is it me or am I missing the bit where they were so much better than us that they're bound to finish above us in the league,I keep hearing this and for the life of me I can't see where t comes from

They've relied on Westwood for so long and now he's starting to go downhill they're well and truly f*****d.