+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just think...

Just think...

...the Pigs paid £16 million for Noscore and Bleach, we payed nothing for Brookes and Fleck. Wonder who got the best deal. Loved that flick Brookes did near the dug outs. Wonder what he's worth.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    ...the Pigs paid £16 million for Noscore and Bleach, we payed nothing for Brookes and Fleck. Wonder who got the best deal. Loved that flick Brookes did near the dug outs. Wonder what he's worth.
    To be honest Leon should have put that away , and if Westwood hadn't have made that magnificent save he would have scored a right goal , the lads gona make a lot of money , and when we sell him so are the club , he got to be worth £20 mill at least .

Quote Originally Posted by wavy_blade View Post
    To be honest Leon should have put that away , and if Westwood hadn't have made that magnificent save he would have scored a right goal , the lads gona make a lot of money , and when we sell him so are the club , he got to be worth £20 mill at least .
    I know I'm biased, but would anyone seriously swap any wendy player for young Brooks?

Honestly, there isn't one, despite their £30m team and a £30m wage bill

All season the Pigs have been going on about not one of our players getting in their team. Having seen them I think only Hooper and Bannen MIGHT get into ours.

Wednesday are slow starters, and United walloped them before they ever got chance to get going.

The way United are playing now is very similar to how Wednesday played two seasons ago. That Wednesday team would thrash this one.

It's about management. I mean, imagine if Adkins had been in charge today.

Two play-off defeats and pressure has killed off any verve in that Wednesday team.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    All season the Pigs have been going on about not one of our players getting in their team. Having seen them I think only Hooper and Bannen MIGHT get into ours.
    Bannan?,instead of whom mahat? Fleck not a chance,Coutts not a prayer,Duff,no way Jose,Boy Wonder,never in a million years

Hooper under Christopher would no doubt become an even better player and goalscorer,so I will give you him

Quote Originally Posted by LesHiboux View Post
    Wednesday are slow starters, and United walloped them before they ever got chance to get going.

The way United are playing now is very similar to how Wednesday played two seasons ago. That Wednesday team would thrash this one.

Two play-off defeats and pressure has killed off any verve in that Wednesday team.
    He is doing a grand job Leslie,I hope he is in charge in the return at Bramall Lane

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    He is doing a grand job Leslie,I hope he is in charge in the return at Bramall Lane
    Ha ha. Yes, I bet you do Blockers. It struck me how Brooks was tended to by staff compared to van Aken's treatment. I make no wonder Hirst wants his lad away.

We walloped you twice Les, in both halves, not just at the beginning . . . your poor team of over paid hasbeens didn't know how to cope .

Quote Originally Posted by LesHiboux View Post

Straws clutching at.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast