shopify analytics
+ Visit Newcastle United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Thoughts.....

Thoughts.....

https://www.clippituser.tv/c/rvalaa

Off for me. Five mins after words on the touchline. Lets see if MOTD bother themselves to discuss it. In fact that is a stamp mor than Shelvey standing on Alli's ankle.

Let's see what the sweet FA do.

it won't be mentioned because the commentators dismissed it immediately after 1 viewing in slo-mo

Just seen it once but he looked and then stood on him. I' m expecting double standards.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Just seen it once but he looked and then stood on him. I' m expecting double standards.
    Ive attached a link.

If that;s not looked at and he's not given a ban then I'll start to believe there actually is an anti-Newcastle agenda in the media...and the FA. That is easily worse than Shelvey's.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    If that;s not looked at and he's not given a ban then I'll start to believe there actually is an anti-Newcastle agenda in the media...and the FA. That is easily worse than Shelvey's.
    Worse than Shelvey's deffo,it will be a ban it doesnt take match of the day to decide.
    He looked took aim, then fecking stamped..
    Was pi55ed at the reaction by the commentary team,there again it was only an American and not one of Englands darlings...

Well according to the commentary and pundits - he slipped.

So i'm fully expecting nothing to be done about it, despite the fact it was worse than Shelvey's and should be retrospectively penalised.

there you go.

it's official

they re out to get us any which way they can.

Didn't watch MoTD...did they ignore it?

completely showed it in slo mo - not a single comment

there was also a stamp at the beginning of the match on merino i think it was. shown = but again nothing said

Whilst i don't trust MOTD most of the time and think they get things done to some players others wouldn't get away it.

I'm waiting to see if FA give him retrospective action - however i'm not confident it'll happen.

My thoughts are very simple.
    A 3 match ban SHOULD be the only course of action.
    The reality will be deemed, not deliberate by the biased gits.

Yedlin had his cards marked with his earlier jumping challenge.
    Hughton trying his best to defend his player, naturally, saying that, knowing him as he does he didn't mean it.

Absolute pollocks in my honest opinion but I can't blame Hughton for trying his best to take the heat from his player.

If that was Shelvey or Mitrovic it would have been done and dusted with a 3 to 5 match ban after every pundit and every ref deeming it, a potential career ending stamp that should feel the full force of the anti north east footballing laws.

Biased baskets

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    My thoughts are very simple.
    A 3 match ban SHOULD be the only course of action.
    The reality will be deemed, not deliberate by the biased gits.

Yedlin had his cards marked with his earlier jumping challenge.
    Hughton trying his best to defend his player, naturally, saying that, knowing him as he does he didn't mean it.

Absolute pollocks in my honest opinion but I can't blame Hughton for trying his best to take the heat from his player.

If that was Shelvey or Mitrovic it would have been done and dusted with a 3 to 5 match ban after every pundit and every ref deeming it, a potential career ending stamp that should feel the full force of the anti north east footballing laws.

Biased baskets

All it would take is a fan who was there, or mebbes just say Ghost for instance to ring East Sussex Police and say.
    "Excuse me mr policeman,I witnessed an asault yesterday" now thats "highlighting it"

Possible Three match ban...Official..see MOTD really hasnt got owt to dee with it...

https://tinyurl.com/y822bbxd
    Last edited by ashingtoon62; 25-09-2017 at 06:19 PM.

So he should be. Feckin blatant, cowardly behaviour just like Shelvey v Spurs.

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    Possible Three match ban...Official..see MOTD really hasnt got owt to dee with it...

https://tinyurl.com/y822bbxd
    didn't sky claim they had highlighted the incident to the FA

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post
    didn't sky claim they had highlighted the incident to the FA
    Erm possibly I switched straight off.. But thats just Sky trying to mek people think they control football..
    Every game played under the umbrella of the F.A,both teams have to fill a form in.
    They both have to rate the officials..
    Any other comments..
    Im sure they would have pointed out to the F.A the DELIBERATE stamping..
    I still feel retro is sooo wrong though,how many hundreds of F.A controlled games arent televised?