+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Terry Hawkridge

Terry Hawkridge

Really liking this player. Works incredibly hard at both ends of the pitch but, unlike some who have previously attracted the 'hard worker' tag, he has the skills to back it up. Watch his excellent close control and lay back for the first goal on Saturday while surrounded by two or three Lincoln players. And obviously a fantastic strike to open his account.

Possibly gone under the radar a bit in the excitement of our superb start, but looking like a very good summer addition, alongside Yates, Brisley and Jones.

And how nice to have some actual decent wingers at the club! Not a loanee, not a forward playing out of position, not some ageing journeyman with no pace...

I don't get to many games so correct me if i'm wrong, but I don't think we've had a proper, skillful out-and-out winger capable of beating a man and putting in crosses since Jamal Campbell-Rice.

Watch his goal again, class !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GiVFiJFSXI

Quote Originally Posted by DomdomPie View Post
    And how nice to have some actual decent wingers at the club! Not a loanee, not a forward playing out of position, not some ageing journeyman with no pace...

I don't get to many games so correct me if i'm wrong, but I don't think we've had a proper, skillful out-and-out winger capable of beating a man and putting in crosses since Jamal Campbell-Rice.
    JCR, he did what now? All I ever remember was he got the ball and ran towards the corner flag.