+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brentford Perdictions

Midfield is still a big issue that still needs to be addressed, Huddlestone still needs time to adjust in Midfield and Winnall & Lawrence have showed early signs of having potential to give us something that we have been missing within the squad, has for the rest they have yet to show any signs of giving us something extra and hopefully in the next few games they show us they can turn our fortunes around in their performances.

We are yet to find the right balance in the team and hopefully Rowett can pull something out of the bag, to put a team out their on the pitch that can pull out consistent results starting with the game at Brentford.

Least we wont get destroyed by Jotter this year although he dont seem to be able to get in birmingham team no more

Quote Originally Posted by Supertel Ramfan View Post
    Least we wont get destroyed by Jotter this year although he dont seem to be able to get in birmingham team no more
    They are still a major threat without their star man Jota in their side they have Lasse Vibe who also scored two against us last time around and they have the creative threat of Sergi Canos who caused us major problems on the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    We enjoyed it!
    The resort i’m staying in is overrun by the French and the complex is so one sided it’s intimidating. The entertainment is also one sided has well with most of it in French.

Might has well booked my holiday in Paris because the amount of French here is out of this world.

Quote Originally Posted by DerbyDaDream View Post
    The resort i’m staying in is overrun by the French and the complex is so one sided it’s intimidating. The entertainment is also one sided has well with most of it in French.

Might has well booked my holiday in Paris because the amount of French here is out of this world.
    Bloody foreigners, eh? what gives them the right?

Quote Originally Posted by DerbyDaDream View Post

Nothin the matter with french entertainment. Am going to see some meself on Thursday thanks to me uncle

Quote Originally Posted by Supertel Ramfan View Post
    Nothin the matter with french entertainment. Am going to see some meself on Thursday thanks to me uncle
    Alright if you can understand French like my sister can but apart from that no English entertainment what so ever and the food at the resort is the same repetitive rotor each day breakfast, dinner and lunch.

The staff sit down at the table eating their dinner with their own people and only talk to their own people and just ignore other nationalities.

Never been so disgusted in my life.

What does Huddlestone need to adjust to, a lower standard of football? Hes played hundreds of PL games and been capped by England and is still only 30. He should be dictating play rather than taking time to settle in.

Get Ledley in the starting XI and push BJ forward. If Ledley flags at 60mins sub him.

JR didn't even make squad at weekend, not sure what that one is all about or perhaps the penny has finally dropped?

Side needs to be full of players there on merit rather than reputation....only then does it become a real competition for places.

As it stands today I see back to back defeats though would love to be proved wrong.

A bit like us you never know which Brentford will show.

Like all Warnock sides Cardiff won't lack energy and commitment. Assume Bryson can't play?

Quote Originally Posted by ManxRam View Post
    What does Huddlestone need to adjust to, a lower standard of football? Hes played hundreds of PL games and been capped by England and is still only 30. He should be dictating play rather than taking time to settle in.

Get Ledley in the starting XI and push BJ forward. If Ledley flags at 60mins sub him.

JR didn't even make squad at weekend, not sure what that one is all about or perhaps the penny has finally dropped?

Side needs to be full of players there on merit rather than reputation....only then does it become a real competition for places.

As it stands today I see back to back defeats though would love to be proved wrong.

A bit like us you never know which Brentford will show.

Like all Warnock sides Cardiff won't lack energy and commitment. Assume Bryson can't play?
    Huddlestone needs to get adjusted to the fact that if he is to keep his place in the starting 11 he needs to change his style of play from slowing the ball down and wait for the opposition to come at you and make rash decisions that could cost the team, and have more precise decisions in his set of play and have more drive going forward instead of waiting for the right opportunity.

This team needs to take every opportunity they can get their hands on and if they can grasp it then we are in for a real winner. Let’s hope we can see out some good positive results going forward and we can managed to cut out these ongoing problems on the pitch.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)