+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Hecky sez

My son took his girlfriend to Villa Park on Valentines Night last season. They left the house with an approving nod from myself. "That's my boy" I thought to missen. It worra good decision. We won 3-1.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    My son took his girlfriend to Villa Park on Valentines Night last season. They left the house with an approving nod from myself. "That's my boy" I thought to missen. It worra good decision. We won 3-1.

Can't beat playing at one of the country's premier stadiums against one of its biggest clubs SB .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Can't beat playing at one of the country's premier stadiums against one of its biggest clubs SB .
    A dint go Animal. Not my kind of place.

I'd av' loved to have gone but it's Laura's belated works christmas do

50/1 forra a repeat of the 3-1 scoreline this season

Shocking odds that Pass we won't get out of our half

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I'd av' loved to have gone but it's Laura's belated works christmas do
    Only a two hour drive back. Tek her to both azza Christmas treat. Tha'll be leaving at heyf time so tha'll beat all traffic.

A dint go Animal. Not my kind of place.
    Bin a number of times SB including a rare away win in the PL , sorry to bring that season up as I'm sure it was a awful time for you :-) :-)

However the best trip to Villa Park was to see the Holland v Scotland game at Euro 96 .

The match was a bore 0-0 draw but we had tickets in the tartan army end , an experience animal will never forget , swigging from bottles of whiskey for the whole 90 minutes didn't do it justice .

Scots laid face down on the Holte End blind drunk and unconscious was a rare treat .

The Dutch were only too willing to join the party , guess they thought they were back in Amsterdam and nobody told them that smoking spliffs outside UK football grounds is actually illegal .

Niver sin owt like it , cracking day art .

Only a two hour drive back. Tek her to both azza Christmas treat. Tha'll be leaving at heyf time so tha'll beat all traffic.
    I don't drive unfortunately. Reliant on public transport. Could have gone on train but your trusting in gods then. Not worth the agro of missing the start and not being on best table.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Shocking odds that Pass we won't get out of our half

We'll murder em if we dunt mek any daft mistakes

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast