+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Hecky sez

Hecky said Fletcher phoned him when Boro came in with the bid and he asked him what to do and he told him to sign for them .

That's a reight dose of Paddy love

Ugbo says

Ugbo: "I'm really enjoying my time here and learning more about my game all the time with the Gaffer."

: "When I go away and score with England it gives me a boost and inspires me to come back and do well for Barnsley."

: "There was much interest in me in the summer. I spoke to a few managers. But as soon as I met Paul Heckingbottom I wanted this move."

: "I'm confident that once I score my next goal I can go on a run. I'm here to score goals and help the team."

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Ugbo says

Ugbo: "I'm really enjoying my time here and learning more about my game all the time with the Gaffer."

: "When I go away and score with England it gives me a boost and inspires me to come back and do well for Barnsley."

: "There was much interest in me in the summer. I spoke to a few managers. But as soon as I met Paul Heckingbottom I wanted this move."

: "I'm confident that once I score my next goal I can go on a run. I'm here to score goals and help the team."
    better hurry up then cos im not convinced.

Me neither

Folk like your are never convinced

It isn't Christmas day if there isn't any snow. Bleek time in our house Pass

Hecky: “It’s about building, developing and getting better as we go. I’m seeing positive signs.”

: "I felt less involved on Saturday up there. I want to be able to get the messages to the players, it's a personal thing for me."

: "I just watched Hulls recent games against Norwich and Birmingham, two good results and showed their experience at the back."

: "They've got the experience, knowledge and knowhow with some Premier League quality. They've shown on their day they can win well."

: "Angus has been ill, but is back in today. Gardner is back out on the grass now but won't be fit yet, we've got good options now."

: "You never know which way the game will go, but we're at home and we'll be positive. It'll be entertaining."

Bradshaw: “To be on eight goals already, because I’m having that one on Saturday, it’s pleasing.”

: “I learnt a lot last season, it was a good learning curve for me in the division and I think I’ve kicked on this season.”

: “Recognition with FAWales is great for me but I want to play now. If I keep scoring goals then I’ll hopefully get my chance.”

“I think we’ve got the youngest squad in the division so we can only get better. We’ve great competition here now, it’s positive.”

“I enjoy being one of the older lads in the team, I think my experience can help the younger players.”
    Last edited by EastStandRed; 19-10-2017 at 09:04 AM.

Scaramouche, scaramouche

He also sez.

I don't know what I'm working with in the Jan transfer window due to takeover issue it wants sorting. We are 'standing still' whilst it drags on.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast