+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Hecky sez

Isgrove says....

Isgrove: "I worked hard to get back and that's what I've done. I know how to deal with this mentally now and I can press on from here."

: "The staff helped me so much and because of that I knew there was light at the end of the tunnel so to speak."

: "The weekend was mental, we scored within two minutes of me coming on and it was a great feeling. I have missed that."

: "There's lots of new faces but the mentality and atttitude is the same. I know this team is capable of going higher and we will."

Might be just what we re missing that bit of drive putting opposition on back foot. His distribution 'll come in time its nice to have someone take us into other half.

Hammil or Isgrove ! Who would you start ? Isgrove to start for me tmrw , from what I've heard Hammil is lucky to be available , looked a straight Red , poor temprenant at times and let's everyone down , capable of winning games yes , he's got the passion , he's got the fight , turning into a Fallen Hero now and he's getting found out at this level too, a goal or two would help him , bench player just now for me

Hammill's spent too much time playing on the right hand side when he's always been more effective on the left, cutting in and curling them into the net. Oh hang on, Barnes can do that too... Tricky decisions for Hecky, methinks.

I'd go with Isgrove and Barnes, and have Hammill and Hedges as impact subs.

I'd give Hammill a go on the left before dropping him. If he doesn't look like the Hammill of old in his favoured position then make changes.

In fact that goes for all players. You have to see them play where they're comfortable before making judgement.

Davies,

Mccarthy, Macdonald, Lindsay, Yiadom

Isgrove, Mcgeehan, Williams, Moncur, Hammill

Bradshaw

Hecky: “Tuesday night was a great result at Burton but we do need to be better on the ball moving forward.”

: “We had to be strong in that game, I was impressed with our defence because we had to deal with so many balls into our box.”

: “Sometimes it’s a case of the starting players softening up the opposition and the subs taking the glory. It’s a squad game.”

“Birmingham spent big money and won’t have expected this start. We have to impose ourselves on them from the start. It will be tough.”

: “We’re a third of the way through the season and we’re where we deserve to be, table doesn’t lie. But it’s not where we want to be.”

: “We’ve the youngest squad in the country and we will only get better as we progress. We can only improve the more we play.”

One for Ponte Steve
    : “It bores the life out of me this question about winning at home or away. You get three points for a win. And we always play to win.”

: “I’ve never seen Joe Williams score in training, bless him. But it was a wonderful strike on Tuesday.

: “We all loved Robbo here and I’m sure the fans will be happy to see him back. But he’s just one of many good players at Birmingham “

: “I don’t care for speculation. Everyone knows I love this place.”

Zeki F says
    Zeki: “I’m loving it here, it’s a great club and the Gaffer and players make it a great environment to play and learn in.”

“I had to kickstart my career and there was no better place. It’s everything I expected really.”

“To be getting games again is huge for me. I just have to be careful about breaking down. The Gaffer knows what he’s doing.”

“Birmingham will be a tough game again. They’ve a great squad of players and we have to be on our game to get the win we want.”

: “We’ve a good group here. We all get on outside of football too. You don’t need to be old to be experienced. We can only get better.”

Glad I am boring him East Stand...he might take notice and we might just win a home game. I'm always there for advice if needs be

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Glad I am boring him East Stand...he might take notice and we might just win a home game. I'm always there for advice if needs be
    Yes steve it's a fountain of knowledge on here mate .

Steve Evans would be our HC assisted by Simon Davey .

Andy Yiadom would be training with the under 18's .

Brad Potts would be on loan at a league 2 club where he belongs .

SB's found a cure for cancer but he's keeping it to himself .

The clubs media department now comprises of Roma , 4 old blokes and a Jack Russell .

Sailor Sid and a consortium of Barnsley Market Traders are buying the club for £20 and a jar of midget gems .

:-) :-) :-) :-)

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Yes steve it's a fountain of knowledge on here mate .

Steve Evans would be our HC assisted by Simon Davey .

Andy Yiadom would be training with the under 18's .

Brad Potts would be on loan at a league 2 club where he belongs .

SB's found a cure for cancer but he's keeping it to himself .

The clubs media department now comprises of Roma , 4 old blokes and a Jack Russell .

Sailor Sid and a consortium of Barnsley Market Traders are buying the club for £20 and a jar of midget gems .

:-) :-) :-) :-)

I love midget gems me I Do

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast