+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Hecky sez

Why was Harry Redknapp sacked at Tottenham? Answer he was dawdling in signing a new deal and waiting for a better offer. (The England job) This never materialised.

I think Hecky is guilty of believing his own hype at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Aye I've always thought Christopher Plummer would be a good signing SBRed
    A wo thinking a bit mooar experience up front Ponte, sumdi like Bill Shakespeare (Craig's brother).

He cud quote from wunna the plays what he wrote just befooar they leave the dressing room--

"Cry Havoc, and let slip the dogs of war." (Julias Caesar)

Why was Harry Redknapp sacked at Tottenham? Answer he was dawdling in signing a new deal and waiting for a better offer. (The England job) This never materialised.

I think Hecky is guilty of believing his own hype at times.

I don't think Hecky writes the speculative headlines linking him to other jobs steve .

He doesn't distance himself. That said he doesn't need to. He'll always be the golden boy just because he's from Royston.

He doesn't distance himself. That said he doesn't need to. He'll always be the golden boy just because he's from Royston.
    A little more slack offered , " Golden Boy " , nar .

Well that is a come down from Messiah. At least give me that Animal

Well that is a come down from Messiah. At least give me that Animal
    There's only one poster on here ever used the word " messiah " with regard to Hecky and he resides in Normanton steve .

God---Big Chien
    The Holy Spirit (Ghost)---Big Paul Conway
    The Messiah (Son of God) the anointed or chosen one---Hecky
    Mary---Ms Hung (hot)
    Abraham--Patrick Cryne (Old Testament figure)

So it is written.

Hecky: Moore has settled in well. I think he will really add to our squad, he’s another option which is what we needed.”

Hecky: “The January window is hard work. Our challenge is to come out of it stronger and I reckon we will do.”

Hecky: “I won’t sign people just for the sake of it. I want players who will fit into our team ethic, they have to be the right players.”

Hecky: "Gardner can't play this weekend, him and Joe Williams are both missing Saturday. They've both been excellent for us and I'm really pleased with them."

Hecky: "Villa beat us here well in terms of scoreline, but I felt we played pretty well overall. That's why they're up the top, they take their chances so it'll be a tough match."

Hecky: "Villa Park is one of the best places you can play, we're looking forward to it. The atmosphere will be different to the last time we went as they're doing well this time."

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast