+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Hecky sez

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post

We'll murder em if we dunt mek any daft mistakes
    Like the first game with the chuckle brothers at the back

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Bin a number of times SB including a rare away win in the PL , sorry to bring that season up as I'm sure it was a awful time for you :-) :-)

A did grit mi teeth and go to a few Animal. A knew wid only be in that league fo one season and ad supported 'em fo 39 years befoor that. No glory fan me. Can't se a enjoyed watching 'em gerrin thumped fo the "privilege" of being allowed in such stadiums. A went to Anfield to see 'em win but not Villa Park.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    A did groit mi teeth and go to a few Animal. A knew wid only be in that league fo one season and ad supported 'em fo 39 years befoor that. No glory fan me. Can't se a enjoyed watching 'em gerrin thumped fo the "privilege" of being allowed in such stadiums. A went to Anfield to see 'em win but not Villa Park.
    I can imagine your pain SB .

" so it's come to this after all these years "

" Old Trafford , Anfield , White Hart Lane and Highbury "

" niver thought I'd see the day "

Let's hope those dark days are firmly behind us .

Only a two hour drive back. Tek her to both azza Christmas treat. Tha'll be leaving at heyf time so tha'll beat all traffic.

Not via Bromsgrove it's not
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 18-01-2018 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I don't drive unfortunately. Reliant on public transport. Could have gone on train but your trusting in gods then. Not worth the agro of missing the start and not being on best table.

I don't blame you Steve not driving a Reliant
    They used to make 'em not far from Villa Park

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    I don't blame you Steve not driving a Reliant
    They used to make 'em not far from Villa Park
    Someone on my wave length

I can imagine your pain SB .

" so it's come to this after all these years "

" Old Trafford , Anfield , White Hart Lane and Highbury "

" niver thought I'd see the day "

Let's hope those dark days are firmly behind us .
    Summa us are born to suffer for others to enjoy the good times. Went to Old Trafford, got stuffed 7-0, went to Highbury, got stuffed 5-0. The stadiums dint mek it any better. Nar Stockpooart 0 Barnsley 3 in snow. Nar tha talking.

Summa us are born to suffer for others to enjoy the good times. Went to Old Trafford, got stuffed 7-0, went to Highbury, got stuffed 5-0. The stadiums dint mek it any better. Nar Stockpooart 0 Barnsley 3 in snow. Nar tha talking.
    I favour the dead lion rather than the alive mouse myself SB .

Mind you I've seen us get battered at Stockport under Iley Out , Mike Summerbee murdered a young Macca one october friday night in 1977 , very subdued heading back over the moors in my old man's austin allegro .

There's only one poster on here ever used the word " messiah " with regard to Hecky and he resides in Normanton steve .
    Aww did somebody mention dear old Normy town lol.
    I wasnt the first one of our fans to call him the 'messiah', but I thought it was amusing so I just stuck with it.

BARNSLEY head coach Paul Heckingbottom remains hopeful that Lloyd Isgrove will be fit for Saturday’s Championship trip to Aston Villa.

Isgrove went off with a dead leg in last weekend’s draw with Wolves at Oakwell, but Heckingbottom has allayed fears of a possible lay-off and another spell out for the injury-cursed winger.

Meanwhile, Heckingbottom, without the central midfield duo of Joe Williams (suspended) and Gary Gardner (ineligible) for the weekend trip to Villa Park, has also revealed that defender Angus MacDonald will undergo an iron infusion next week after tests showed that he has a iron deficiency in his body.

On Isgrove, Heckingbottom said: “It is getting better and better. He picked up swelling straightaway and couldn’t move his leg properly. But the bruising literally came out the following day and hopefully, he will be ok.

“We know there is nothing trapped in there and hopefully, he will be ok.”

And on the situation with MacDonald, he added: “We have done lots of tests with Angus and know that he has quite a big iron deficiency. Obviously, it impacts on your ability to train properly and carry oxygen around your body.

He is booked in on Monday and hopefully we will get some treatment into him next week as well and we are hoping that gets to the bottom of something that has been giving him a problem for a long time.

“We are hoping that makes a significant improvement in him.”

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast