+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Hecky sez

Hecky sez

Hecky: "Saturday was a real kick in the teeth. We switched off and lost a deserved point."

: "A lack of concentration, naivety, it's cost us. But we've played three big games and acquitted ourselves well without reward."

: "I think we are in front of where I thought we'd be. Lots of positives. I'm learning more about the players and the group."

: "All the players, all the staff, everyone has to keep improving. And we enjoy doing that."

: "QPR are difficult to play against, they don't mind upsetting the opposition and ruining their rhythm, they'll try the same here."

Lloyde Isgrove has been pulled out of U23 game today due to tight thigh. Unlikely to play before international break

Brad Potts will train today despite rolling his ankle at the weekend

George. Moncur
    Moncur: "I think we are better than our current position and we are gelling together nicely as a team as we get to know each other."

: "I'm enjoying my football. I know I need to improve defensively, but I know under the Gaffer what I need to do, how to get better."

: "I think we are due a win or two. It would be great to get them this week before the international break."

Hecky: "I was disappointed with the reaction the other night for the substitutions. We can't have that. We need to be united, everyone."

: "Potts came off with a swollen ankle so he needs to recover, but he still had the highest sprint rate in the side, he works so hard."

: Millwall have good momentum and Neil Harris has a clear way of playing, they play to their strengths."

: "Our attacking play, the crosses going in, chance creation is better than last season. We just need to be more ruthless in the box."

: "All I'm saying is we need every fan behind us. I want the fans to back and cheer the players, everyone has a part to play here."

He shouldn't have to mention some fans reaction , glad he has, though it was embarrassing, well said Hecky

Yes but your missing a pertinent point Hecky. If he wasn't on the pitch on the first place cheers of apathy wouldn't ring out when he's subbed. I can sprint all day (maybe not with this knee ) However, I can't kick a ball straight

I don't deny the players work rate or that he can sprint, what does nark me is that we have midfielders galore and yet we still played an injured player instead of a fit one. Surely a player without a swollen ankle plays better than one with.

Hecky: "The international break came at a good time for a lot of our players. We had a hectic time with seven games in three weeks."

: "We had to make sure training was still hard work and focus on everybody. We didn't drop the workload."

: Yiadom and Isgrove are available for this weekend if selected. They are a big part of our squad so it's good news."

: "I know what the players need and how hard I want to push them, but it's a fine balancing act. I made sure they had some time off."

: "These are the games that are exciting. Regardless of how well we play we know we're facing a really good team in Boro."

Hecky: "I've kept in touch with Ashley Fletcher and it will be good to see him. He's got a tremendous move and he'll be a success
    Last edited by EastStandRed; 12-10-2017 at 01:09 PM.

I am pleased

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I am pleased
    Worrabart ? Thy ent eztha , fast spin anorl

I'm pleased that Hecky is still on speaking terms with opposition players. Any inside information always helps

Fast spin tonight Roma. Day off tomorrow

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast