+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Come Back Joe

Come Back Joe

Mattock that is .....title says it all.Purrington is so poor .

Don’t agree he needs a run of games.
    What happened to developing the young uns?

John swift springs to mind

Mattock is better going forward but no better defending. He has silkier skills than purrs. But there could be another kid on the block yet ie Warren who has had some good reviews recently in the reserves and looks handy when i have seen him.

Excellent effect from Purrington (I actually thought 'what are you doing' ) on goal which forced Oldhams keep to save and give us a corner, yes I'm hoping he gets better with his passing/ crosses but for now I'd prefer Mattock in

Purrington being given the treatment by the spotball crew on here.For heavens sake leave the kid alone.

Your missing the point Hotun

Last season we only signed over the hill injured players looking for a last pay day.
    Sign young uns and develope them was the cry for the experts on here just like Barnsley’s model of doing things.
    So we do and he’s instantly judged for not been good enough so drop him for an older pro is the cry.

I know you couldn’t make it up could you?

Not in a million years

This board is getting so fo oking petty, what happened to different opinions?

How about putting Mattock in for Taylor, as he is a better crosser of the ball? (though less likely to score) Got doubts over both Mattock and Purrington defensively.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    This board is getting so fo oking petty, what happened to different opinions?
    I agree millertop

What’s it coming to when some come on and stick up for a young lad trying to develop with out been
    Criticised for having a different opinion?

What’s the world coming to hey ?

Maybe just try and get behind him and appreciate the fact he’s learning and hopefully will be a good player for us?

Course not drop him he’s crap.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast