+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Come Back Joe

Purrington or Mattock there's not much in them. Purrington didn't lose the shirt Saturday. I'm more concerned with Rodak & Wood. Not impressed Saturday.

Millertop are the different opinions on here the insults and slanging matches and constant wind-ups and multi named contributors that have driven lots of good posters away never to return or can we return to sensible discussion like it used to be.

One poster said he was rubbish, read your post agin, it inclined more than one did it not?

I already said previous that's why some posters might have left but funnily no one agreed.

Thats because it is more than one re-open posts from previous threads and you will see,not getting at you because I know we both think the same about why Millesmad has gone down hill from a once great forum.

Quote Originally Posted by brassgnat View Post
    How about putting Mattock in for Taylor, as he is a better crosser of the ball? (though less likely to score) Got doubts over both Mattock and Purrington defensively.
    How about Newell starting on the left, with Mattock coming on after 70 to help keep our lead ?

Warney has said he might freshen up the team so every chance some will be rested.

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    How about Newell starting on the left, with Mattock coming on after 70 to help keep our lead ?
    Newell is not at his best playing full back,so not for me.Mattock is still suspended tonight I believe?

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Purrington or Mattock there's not much in them. Purrington didn't lose the shirt Saturday. I'm more concerned with Rodak & Wood. Not impressed Saturday.
    I thought that Rodak had a good game on Saturday. In fact I think that he's improved every match gwru. Woods is often trying to do too much. He was suffering with a hamstring int first half and I was surprised to see him out for the second half. There was a big improvement in the back on Saturday especially int second half.
    Just my opinion of course.

Quote Originally Posted by brassgnat View Post
    How about putting Mattock in for Taylor, as he is a better crosser of the ball? (though less likely to score) Got doubts over both Mattock and Purrington defensively.
    Taylor has gaurenteed his place in the side for a long time I reckon. His crossing is not the best when he's got his head down but he's the nearest thing we have to a proper winger . I just love the way he pushed the ball past the full backs and beats them to the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by philthefluter View Post
    Newell is not at his best playing full back,so not for me.Mattock is still suspended tonight I believe?
    No Mattock is back, only a one game ban which was Oldham.

Mattock and Newell play well together, always have done

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast