+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: U/23's win 2-1

U/23's win 2-1

A good win today at Stocky,Hallam&Smith scored.Norrington Davies was terrific goin forward Barnsley just couldn't cope wi him and my man of the Match.UTCB

Good to see they have won,makes up for last Monday

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Good to see they have won,makes up for last Monday
    It was alot better performance mate,enjoyed Redders and my pal off Barnsley mad Roma's company at the match.Both keepers made good saves,Barnsley's abart 4 Jake Eastwood made one very good save to preserve our lead.I don't know if ya know but there's a game at BDBL on Friday in't U/23 cup,3pm ko.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    It was alot better performance mate,enjoyed Redders and my pal off Barnsley mad Roma's company at the match.Both keepers made good saves,Barnsley's abart 4 Jake Eastwood made one very good save to preserve our lead.I don't know if ya know but there's a game at BDBL on Friday in't U/23 cup,3pm ko.UTCB
    I didn't my friend,sadly will not be able to attend,did Heneghan play today?

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    I didn't my friend,sadly will not be able to attend,did Heneghan play today?
    No,he wasn't in't squad and neither was Thomas,obviously makin sure no more injuries wi Wolves&The Scabs games comin up.Bomber,Cantrell&Ferguson were the back 3.Jake Wright jun was there wi a bouncer to protect him(It was BROOKSY) UTCB