+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Arsenal v Albion teamnews/matchthread

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    Spot on 53. Only Gibbs comes out with any credit
    Absolutely Tipperary our man of the match ,

I see absolutely no "positives" out of tonight's game. But I do acknowledge enormous negatives and believe we play the worst brand of football in the PL by a considerable distance. Clearly we all view every game differently, however, I really don't understand how anyone can bye into the Pulis "way". Have really had enough of wasting valuable time and energy watching the Albion for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Fair play to you guys for actually suffering this dross.

I no longer bother even tuning in when we play a big team away because,

1/ We won't score

2/ Ref will be a homo.....sorry "homer"

3/ If by some miracle we are drawing with a couple of minutes to go we'll give away a soft goal or a dubious penalty will be given against us.

Two seasons ago we were actually competitive against the big teams away but that's all now gone.

This Pulis vintage is actually worse than his side of two seasons ago and indeed,it's worse than last years in terms of goal scoring.

I think the ice is starting to thin for this "one trick pony".

We actually stink out the Premier League with the paucity of our football,we are a blot,a carbuncle of a side due to our manager.

People must turn off in droves when they know we are on,we are actually a bad advert for the division.

I'm starting to think that other teams who try to play actually deserve our Prem spot,we certainly wouldn't be missed.
    My feelings too MickD, as soon as our 'penalty' was refused it just sprang to mind...don;t bother the b'stards have got him in their pockets.

A view from a colleague of mine and an Arsenal supporter, who like me watched the game live on tv yesterday, could give some perspective maybe to the usual doom and gloom:

"Vilken KANONkväll igår! WBA osedvanligt (?) frejdigt framåt, tack gode gud för att domaren var klädd i rödskimrande skjorta."

Translated (some word puns lost in translation though): "What a great night yesterday! WBA unusually prone to attack and go forward, thank god for the ref being dressed in a red shimmering shirt".

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)