+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Paint balling

Paint balling

A bonding of the players when they went paint balling hope they give Burton the brush off

Good forrum , overpaid lazy sods !!
    Av bin upta mi cobbluzs painting etc and got FCUK all !!
    Dunt kno their born , pappy 2hats , geeum a reyt job to doo, spoylt to death these yungens , Mesta Lee will soort em art

If we all had a good old fashioned Tykes Mad paintballing session, I wonder who'd would be covered in the most paint because he got shot at the most by everybody else ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    If we all had a good old fashioned Tykes Mad paintballing session, I wonder who'd would be covered in the most paint because he got shot at the most by everybody else ?.
    It's obvious !! May need 2 guns tho

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Me, cos I'm the fattest

Looks like it worked against Burton take them every week

Can I use real bullets instead of paint please

Do they make a shotgun paintball gun, because Id love to double-blast certain people on Footymad.

Anyway its time for me and Roma and SB to take our pumpkins into the ginnels late at night, and to try and scare people. I love this night of the year, I could be a clown, or a pumpkin head, or a zombie, or a wizard/witch etc lol.

Btw you old fogeys on here, this is my current mobile phone ringtone, which probably doesnt surprise any of you does it!!.

Last edited by Acido; 31-10-2017 at 10:50 PM.

Always thought you were a pumpkin head 😂