+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Notts v Exeter

Notts v Exeter

I believe there has been 238 tickets sold so far for the long trip south.
    250 would be a fantastic turnout..
    I haven't been to Exeter before so am truly looking forward to the day around town then onto the match...
    What are your thoughts on a result for Notts tomorrow !!
    I'm going 2-1 notts with grant and Milsom our scorers.
    Would gladly take a draw at worst as not many teams will Travel to Exeter and take points home.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Mac pie View Post
    I believe there has been 238 tickets sold so far for the long trip south.
    250 would be a fantastic turnout..
    I haven't been to Exeter before so am truly looking forward to the day around town then onto the match...
    What are your thoughts on a result for Notts tomorrow !!
    I'm going 2-1 notts with grant and Milsom our scorers.
    Would gladly take a draw at worst as not many teams will Travel to Exeter and take points home.
    Tried my best to get there but flights and accom are insane As you said 250 would be excellent for such a long trip and anybody that does go deserve a serious pat on the back
    As for the game itself I don't think Notts have anything to fear... they are in cracking form and confidence is oozing from this team, I would gladly take a draw now but have a feeling we can sneak it 1-0 with Forte on target... really looking forward to it.

Would take a draw, think Nolan will also be happy with that so we may be a bit more defensive.

Will Exeter be on the back foot, or will they come out with something to prove after their first defeat of the season?

I agree with Irish, Notts have nothing to fear. I think we should be cagey but confident.

Given our new-found fighting spirit: Notts to win 1-2

It's away and Exeter were poor Coventry, so ... 1-0 to the Notts County.

Tricky one. Exeter will have something to prove and want to get back to winning ways. So do we set up very defensively and try and sneak a point or a 1-0, or do we fight fire with fire?

Personally, I would try and get on the front foot straight away. They will be expecting us to sit back.

I shall give my honest opinion of the game tomorrow morning.
    Leaving in half an hour .
    Really looking forward to the whole day...
    COYP

I think the fear will be Exeter's because they don't want to go on a losing run after Coventry.
    Losing to Cov first game has probably turned out to be the best thing that could have happened to Notts.
    I see a comfortable win for the visitors with an early strike. However, having been excellent with my forecasting for Notts last season, I haven't got one right yet this.
    Exeter 1 Notts 2

Quote Originally Posted by The-Mac pie View Post
    I shall give my honest opinion of the game tomorrow morning.
    Leaving in half an hour .
    Really looking forward to the whole day...
    COYP
    Looking forward to your report Mac

A club like Exeter thinking they are THE top club have just been beaten, they are bound to have their confidence knocked a little bit. Now along come Notts who Exeter must have been looking at over their shoulder, charging at them and taking top spot with a thumping win over another contender, who do you think would have the most confidence in themselves and their team-mates? An early goal for Exeter could boost their morale, but I can't see anything other than a win for Notts.

I think Exeter will have their work cut out trying to suppress both Stead and Forte, leaving our defenders to score both goals in a 2 - 0 win to Notts.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast