+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Cardiff City - v - Leeds United ***Matchday Thread***

So we lost, it happens. Are we going to crucify any player that makes a mistake in a game now! Yes mistakes were made but lets not dwell on them.

As for slating the selection by TC. I think he has a better idea than all of us who plays for the team.

Come on tho fred what Cooper did was inexcusable for a so called professional..yer captain as well..he left us up the sh1t creek without a paddle for the whole 2nd half..we have all rightly praised Cooper for his efforts so far this season but tonight was like the Cooper of last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Come on tho fred what Cooper did was inexcusable for a so called professional..yer captain as well..he left us up the sh1t creek without a paddle for the whole 2nd half..we have all rightly praised Cooper for his efforts so far this season but tonight was like the Cooper of last season.
    I agree, especially with the time on the clock until the end of the half. But it is what it is Rev mate. Rash decision by our Captain, but others make the same mistakes and no doubt we will see others this season.

We have lost 2 games and are doing a lot better than I though we would at the start of the season.

If there is one good thing about our squad this year, is that we have a variety of types of player, and what TC maybe needs to learn, remember this is his first season in English football, is what players in our squad, will be most effective against each opponent, maybe 1 11 full of pace and flair, another very solid and organised throughout, I don’t know the solution, I aint taken my uefa pro licences yet, however, we should give TC, and his players a chance, it aint like we are fighting against relegation, or in a boring midtable position, we are in a promotion battle, and that’s where we want to be all season, imo, we will be there all season, the club is good this season, we WILL be promoted, MOT!!!

Having watched the match, where are people slating Alioski for going down to easily. I was swearing at the screen when he almost jumped to the ground after a few challenges.

No doubt he can play but needs to toughen up.

Quote Originally Posted by fredlufc74 View Post
    I agree, especially with the time on the clock until the end of the half. But it is what it is Rev mate. Rash decision by our Captain, but others make the same mistakes and no doubt we will see others this season.

We have lost 2 games and are doing a lot better than I though we would at the start of the season.
    So far so good fred and like you I think we are doing better than we expected..but that is the problem now isn't it..the expectancy levels.

Hate losing..but hate it even more when we gift our opponents the points like tonight and Millwall.

Rev we are still right up there, losing against 2 bogey sides is annoying, but when we beat the wendies, we will have had a very good first quarter of the season, 7 wins, 2 draws, and 2 losses X 4 = promotion, even if the last 2 games are 1 draw and 1 loss, we will still be promoted! MOT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    So far so good fred and like you I think we are doing better than we expected..but that is the problem now isn't it..the expectancy levels.
    Hate losing..but hate it even more when we gift our opponents the points like tonight and Millwall.
    Will alwsys be the same Rav mate. I'm gutted we lost but this team is quite new and they still have a lot to learn about Championship football, as well as TC.

But if they take anything away from this game then I hope both TC and the squad learn something. I will start critising then if they don't but not at the moment as we have only lost 2 games

I hope Christianson isn't becoming a" Tinkerman " manager, didn't think he had to make five changes tonight. By doing so it handed the initiative to the Taffies. Saiz, Lasogga and Vierra should have started. He has to learn fast that in this league you have to play your best eleven. Thought the Ref was a **** and gave us nothing all night. As for Cooper, so annoying that a lad who has improved so much this season can revert to type when the pressure is on, could have been sent off for the first foul but was plain stupid for the second card.on a night when Sol Bamber outplays our midfield on his own I think we need to put this performance to bed and learn our lessons. MOT.

We were beaten by a better team. They were faster, stronger and better technically.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)