+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ipswich fan in peace regarding Moore

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    He's a dingle. On one of their boards.
    Since 2005.
    Naughty six fingered stirrer.

If I was our moderately wealthy chairman, I would gladly part with 750k to keep him here. We've offered much more than that for other players who thankfully went elsewhere and did naff all. I've said before if we're serious about building for the future, Moore is a player we should be spending good money on. He is ipswich's 5th choice striker and won't get in their team while ever they are in the top reaches of the championship, they may well bring in other players themselves in January, forcing Moore even further down the pecking order. All this, of course, is just wishful thinking on my part.

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    Yes, thanks, Terry. If you joined us you could help us plough through some of the muck we have to read on here with your tractor...
    That's racial stereotyping.....i drive a combine harvester.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Since 2005.
    Naughty six fingered stirrer.
    A. What the hell is a dingle?
    B. six fingered? You have me confused for a Norwich supporter. The ultimate insult....unless a dingle is worse?

Quote Originally Posted by Terry_nutkins View Post
    A) What the hell is a dingle?
    six fingered? You have me confused for a Norwich supporter. The ultimate insult....unless a dingle is worse?
    A Dingle is a Barnsley. A Norwich fan is easy to recognise by the smell of mustard and bizzare gloves which have 20/25% more fingures

Swipe me...an Ipswich fan with pretensions

OK, likely to be a Barnsley fan with pretensions to being a Tractor Boy (except he's a bigger tool, by his own admission)

That's fortunate cos we've a few wurzels on here

Sorry you do realise who Terry Nutkins is and obviously not my real name right! There are probably a fair few Terry Nutkins usernames out there. Still if i were are Barnsley fan (dingle) id definitely be on here wishing you well. That would show you. Anyway good luck for the season.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12