+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ipswich fan in peace regarding Moore

Ipswich fan in peace regarding Moore

Hi all. Just wanted to hopefully calm your fears on Moore a bit. Many of us keeping an Eye on Emmanuel and Moore and therefore you gys. Glad to see your form really improve and hope you go up! Lots wanted Mick to keep Emmanuel here by the way but i think he is very raw and a lot to improve on. Potential though.

Saw a link to the star earlier saying Mick is considering bringing him back. I watched the press conference (you can on twtd.co.uk) and he is talking about next season not Jan. I think reading between the lines he doesnt expect Moore to break into the team as we did excellent business up front with Garner and Waghorn both banging in goals and McGoldrick on fire with Freddie Sears 4th choice. The most likely outcome is a win win where you buy him and we make £750k ish (though could go up or down a bit depending on form and the market).

I dont think we'll send him or sell him to others in Jan unless a big offer as long as doing well with you as he's getting games and goals and still chance he could be brilliant and we'll take him back. My gut feeling is he will struggle here. Its good he is still young though and could come back.

Anyway for my money he is with you for the season to fire you back up so good luck!!

Thanks for that Terry. Nice to read a cogent, well reasoned and well written contribution to our board, Any chance that we could have you on loan for the rest of the season?

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Thanks for that Terry. Nice to read a cogent, well reasoned and well written contribution to our board, Any chance that we could have you on loan for the rest of the season?
    Yes, thanks, Terry. If you joined us you could help us plough through some of the muck we have to read on here with your tractor...

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ctmilller View Post
    yes, thanks, terry. If you joined us you could help us plough through some of the muck we have to read on here with your tractor...;d
    lol

Cheers Terry but we all know footballs a funny game or should that be money?

Good reply CT

Cheers Terry. The rest of you

Thanks for that very interesting post Terry.
    I hope you're right and we do manage to keep Keiffer to the end of the season but other clubs must be watching him now. If he keeps his current goalscoring form going I reckon it's inevitable that someone will come in with an offer that Ipswich can't refuse.
    Whichever way this goes, it's been fun while it lasted.
    Best of luck for the rest of the season.

Cheers mate. I think it is Ipswich's and Moore's best interest to keep him here for the season . Why send him back to sit on the bench at best .Keep him here, band another truck load of goals, his value goes up nobody loses .Think 750k is rather high atm we are judging him on 9 matches . Best off luck to you .Keep scoring and winning please. Oh make sure you beat the blades and fowls as well.

New member eh?

Hi Mandy

He's a dingle. On one of their boards.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast