Hi all. Just wanted to hopefully calm your fears on Moore a bit. Many of us keeping an Eye on Emmanuel and Moore and therefore you gys. Glad to see your form really improve and hope you go up! Lots wanted Mick to keep Emmanuel here by the way but i think he is very raw and a lot to improve on. Potential though.

Saw a link to the star earlier saying Mick is considering bringing him back. I watched the press conference (you can on twtd.co.uk) and he is talking about next season not Jan. I think reading between the lines he doesnt expect Moore to break into the team as we did excellent business up front with Garner and Waghorn both banging in goals and McGoldrick on fire with Freddie Sears 4th choice. The most likely outcome is a win win where you buy him and we make £750k ish (though could go up or down a bit depending on form and the market).

I dont think we'll send him or sell him to others in Jan unless a big offer as long as doing well with you as he's getting games and goals and still chance he could be brilliant and we'll take him back. My gut feeling is he will struggle here. Its good he is still young though and could come back.

Anyway for my money he is with you for the season to fire you back up so good luck!!