+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This site driving anyone else round the bend?

This site driving anyone else round the bend?

No, I'm not referring to the posters, but I'm finding this site unusable as it keeps jumping back to the top of the page when I'm in the middle of reading a post. Tried two different browsers and get the same behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by PT_Arab View Post
    No, I'm not referring to the posters, but I'm finding this site unusable as it keeps jumping back to the top of the page when I'm in the middle of reading a post. Tried two different browsers and get the same behaviour.
    With me it's mainly the posters...........

Nah only kidding. I find on laptop it needs a few seconds to settle after you've clicked on a subject and before you click the next one. On mobile I find I often have to refresh the browser to see new posts on a thread, which is a hassle.

But it never jumps to the top as I'm reading a post so maybe you've got a temporary issue happening there PT

Downloading an Ad blocker app should also help

Yeah, I use one in Chrome and it stops almost everything.

you a mac - end of issue

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    you a mac - end of issue
    To be fair, that's probably the most compelling reason I've ever seen to buy an apple product.

I use ad blocker on the iPad and it has up to now been pretty good. However Footy Mad seem to have discovered some stupid, new, irritating pop up thing that appears at the bottom of the page ( tombola or some s.hite ) its overriding ad blocker and slowing page loading considerably . Will they ever get the balance right ? Even the Huns have bailed out of Mad now, no bad thing actually .

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)