+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nyom, penalties and Livermore.

No matter what you think of our performance last night, it's a long time since I've seen such an obvious penalty not given. The referee was such a 'homer' that he should have been wearing a red shirt. If he didn't see the penalty incident then what is he doing refereeing a premier league match? We ban players who receive red cards so why can't we ban these 'muppets' who make such rediculous decisions that directly affect the result of matches. I don't accept the usual excuse that the the game is so fast it makes it difficult for referees. This incident had absolutely nothing to do with the pace of the game. As I said, forget our performance and bring these poor referees to book. Rant over!

Quote Originally Posted by Londonbaggie1968 View Post
    Agree Chris. Nyom has a lot of enthusiam but he is a very average defender. As for Livermore, I can't recall one game where he has produced an outstanding performance, and in front of goal he is useless; how he gets picked for England is beyond me.
    I absolutely agree London , a manager lives or dies by his signings so the future not looking good for TP Livermore Nyom Dawson even the pole were all c rap we're a poor side all round ,

Thought I'd post something regarding the performances of those featured in the thread title.

Having read some of the responses here and on other threads I honestly can't be bothered.

Some of you don't half post some b@ll@cks .

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Thought I'd post something regarding the performances of those featured in the thread title.

Having read some of the responses here and on other threads I honestly can't be bothered.

Some of you don't half post some b@ll@cks .
    we're that LIKE ****in button.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Add Rondon to this list too!
    And Tyler Roberts scored again last night. Surely he can't be any worse than Rondon.

Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    And Tyler Roberts scored again last night. Surely he can't be any worse than Rondon.
    He Can't be any better ether Whicka , or he wouldn't be on loan @ mid table Walsall & if he can't keep rondom out the team , it says it all really ,

Roberts and Leko are doing alright and hopefully getting the experience bambino thrived on until he starting believing his own hype.

After Mozza came on I forgot he was playing.

We need a bit of luck that has deserted us in front of goal.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Roberts and Leko are doing alright and hopefully getting the experience bambino thrived on until he starting believing his own hype.

After Mozza came on I forgot he was playing.

We need a bit of luck that has deserted us in front of goal.
    Now now Blood, you know the score.

Don't let a little thing like age (18) and inexperience get in the way of a good spleen vent.

No such thing as steady progress these days chap and it's never too soon to write them off.

Get with the programme fella .

They should be capable of banging the goals in at Prem' level the moment they're out of nappies.

Pick, roll, flick goal.

It really is that simple.......... apparently.

As for luck well I dare say you make your own or something like that.
    Last edited by Albionic68; 27-09-2017 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Spelling

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)