+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bad week for soap stars

Bad week for soap stars

Easy Enders original "Bronson" has been replaced by his understudy after a leg operation. His owner is "furious" about how the poor dog has been treated by producers, now her meal ticket has gone west.

Apparently she's appealing for a large sack, two house bricks and directions to a canal according to the Sun.

Who will think of the puppies?

(This is what you call a topical human/canine interest story Rod )

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    Easy Enders original "Bronson" has been replaced by his understudy after a leg operation. His owner is "furious" about how the poor dog has been treated by producers, now her meal ticket has gone west.

Apparently she's appealing for a large sack, two house bricks and directions to a canal according to the Sun.

Who will think of the puppies?

(This is what you call a topical human/canine interest story Rod )
    I find it hard to believe a man of your supposed intelect reads The Sun Marvin mi owd pal,oh well it teks all sorts i spose dunt it? Will tha stop clusterin this board up wi rubbish please. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I find it hard to believe a man of your supposed intelect reads The Sun Marvin mi owd pal,oh well it teks all sorts i spose dunt it? Will tha stop clusterin this board up wi rubbish please. UTCB
    It was in a coffee shop and someone else was reading the Mail and Morning Star Rod.

It was in a coffee shop and someone else was reading the Mail and Morning Star Rod.
    Tha'll tell mi owt Marvin. Has tha heard McBrewer abart 10 mins ago? He was on one r8,Ian the BLADE had got him bitin like a demented crocadile. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 26-09-2017 at 05:46 PM.

We’d be better off just having one RIP thread the way the celebs are falling over.

Antony Booth‘s died now, the ‘Scouse Git’ from the fantastic From Death us do Part and Cheri Blair’s Dad.

RIP Anthony

Tha'll tell mi owt Marvin. Has tha heard McBrewer abart 10 mins ago? He was on one r8,Ian the BLADE had got him bitin like a demented crocadile. UTCB
    "I take no notice of Ian, I just ignore him"

Before he went on to talk about him.

Ayatollah Mick

They cut him off for his own good. He sounded like he was going to join blubbering Mark and break into tears.

11 died on Sunday.....

"I take no notice of Ian, I just ignore him"

Before he went on to talk about him.

Ayatollah Mick
    I like it when Ian rings in cos he gets the presenters in a tizz also and when they try and talk over him(which they do to alot of callers)he just keeps talkin,top fella is Ian.UTCB

One thing about McBrewer is that he has an excuse for everything. No wonder the Pig fans big him up. In fact he's just a boring, blubbering t**t.