+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Blackburn Rovers v The Millers

MillersMad Matchthread - Blackburn Rovers v The Millers

Anyone who's at the match tonight and thinks that they've seen an aging Angus Deayton then you'll have been looking at Perigord Miller and if he's stood next to a man offering pork pies whilst limping then you've been looking at Casper.

I'm missing this not being able to go business it's been too long and could be at least another year Ah well at least I've go ifollow and if that fails I know I can count on you to abuse me in a kind sort of way.

Just had a home made meat and tatty pie! I did the filling and the woman who took me to my first ever Millers game made the pastry.

We're playing Blackburn Rovers tonight. Radio Sheffield have been on a steel city detox and ar covering this match with Ronnie Moore as guest.
    Matt Young is back tonight and he's confirmed that he'll have John Breckin along side him. I tried the syncing bit on Saturday and found it worked great on ifollow so if you have it give it a go.

We've apparently not done too well at Blackburn so tonight is a chance for the team to send the Millers home with a smile on their faces.

I can see Newell playing tonight after his blistering performance when he came on against Oldham. More displays like that and we have another piece of a great team in place., Maybe Frex will be rested. Who knows?

I'll start the singing off

Paul Warnes Red and White Army

M62 like a car park hopefully we get there 😡

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Anyone who's at the match tonight and thinks that they've seen an aging Angus Deayton then you'll have been looking at Perigord Miller and if he's stood next to a man offering pork pies whilst limping then you've been looking at Casper.

I'm missing this not being able to go business it's been too long and could be at least another year Ah well at least I've go ifollow and if that fails I know I can count on you to abuse me in a kind sort of way.

Just had a home made meat and tatty pie! I did the filling and the woman who took me to my first ever Millers game made the pastry.

We're playing Blackburn Rovers tonight. Radio Sheffield have been on a steel city detox and ar covering this match with Ronnie Moore as guest.
    Matt Young is back tonight and he's confirmed that he'll have John Breckin along side him. I tried the syncing bit on Saturday and found it worked great on ifollow so if you have it give it a go.

We've apparently not done too well at Blackburn so tonight is a chance for the team to send the Millers home with a smile on their faces.

I can see Newell playing tonight after his blistering performance when he came on against Oldham. More displays like that and we have another piece of a great team in place., Maybe Frex will be rested. Who knows?

I'll start the singing off

Paul Warnes Red and White Army
    Frog I take it your lovely mum made it across okay? 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Frog I take it your lovely mum made it across okay? ��
    She did Brin thanks with my sister who is the one who's responsible for my passion for everything Millers!

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    M62 like a car park hopefully we get there ��

thank god I didn't go

Attachment 6628

Interesting selection, Newell playing false number 9?
    Can't believe Vaulks is still at RB

Come on you Millers!!!!!

Is that Taylor who's missing out?

Yes and Forde starting

Cmon you reds!!

Morning Frog'n'all. Beautiful day here. Just popped in to say hello.

Towell not starting, too, I see.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast