+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Blackburn Rovers v The Millers

FT 2-0
    Sounds like Rodak was tested and did well

Did we have the right players/formation on from start?

10th in table

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    FT 2-0
    Sounds like Rodak was tested and did well

Did we have the right players/formation on from start?

10th in table
    Whether we did or didn’t makes no difference the fact is that warne couldn’t fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Whether we did or didn’t makes no difference the fact is that warne couldn’t fix it.
    Did well at 2-0 could have been 6 or 7, need to learn how to defend.

Need new personal at the back

We've just lost away from home against the best team in the division. Nothing to worry about.

From corners again, what do we do in training? Whatever it is clearly isn't working

Yes they are good but come on scoring from corners time and time again...

Poor starting formation for me. Taylor being injured is one forced change and Newell slots str in. Why make three changes all in midfield?
    All the attacking pace was lost.

Warne couldn't change the outcome because we have towell JCH and yates on the bench . Which two of those would you rely on to win you a game?
    Proctor. Ball. Taylor all out which is a big factor regards goals. ATM were thin on the ground for goal scorers taking the pace out of midfield was just stupid Mr W

Quote Originally Posted by one_a_day View Post
    We've just lost away from home against the best team in the division. Nothing to worry about.
    I thought best team in division was Shrewsbury, Peterborough, Bradford, Charlton, Wigan and fleetwood?

Then you thought wrong! They've just had a better start than the winners elect.

Quote Originally Posted by one_a_day View Post
    Oh its allright then.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Anyone who's at the match tonight and thinks that they've seen an aging Angus Deayton then you'll have been looking at Perigord Miller and if he's stood next to a man offering pork pies whilst limping then you've been looking at Casper.

I'm missing this not being able to go business it's been too long and could be at least another year Ah well at least I've go ifollow and if that fails I know I can count on you to abuse me in a kind sort of way.

Just had a home made meat and tatty pie! I did the filling and the woman who took me to my first ever Millers game made the pastry.

We're playing Blackburn Rovers tonight. Radio Sheffield have been on a steel city detox and ar covering this match with Ronnie Moore as guest.
    Matt Young is back tonight and he's confirmed that he'll have John Breckin along side him. I tried the syncing bit on Saturday and found it worked great on ifollow so if you have it give it a go.

We've apparently not done too well at Blackburn so tonight is a chance for the team to send the Millers home with a smile on their faces.

I can see Newell playing tonight after his blistering performance when he came on against Oldham. More displays like that and we have another piece of a great team in place., Maybe Frex will be rested. Who knows?

I'll start the singing off

Paul Warnes Red and White Army
    hey angus is my dad !

First half we didn't turn up. Full backs caught out many times. Lucky to go in 0-1.

HT came with the lucky bovril & meeting CasperFrank who brought me a real pork pie - the one from Worsborough. The only way was up, & we went at them for 25 minutes & looked like we were worth a point (which overall we wern't over 90 mins)

Still leaving men unmarked at corners etc, some work to do defensively. But the pork pie was great.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567